Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #81
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favourite summer memory was going to a trip and going shopping non-stop for one whole day! That was sure fun, but also tiring.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #82
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is watching my 2 daughters playing little league softball down at the fields. I'm one proud softball momma!

Last edited by mel959800; 06-19-2009 at 07:34 PM..
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #83
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

My favorite summer memory as a kid was going on a houseboat on the lake. Fun fun fun!

My favorite summer memory as an adult is going to Disneyland with the kids. Fun, but exhausting!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #84
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

My favorite summer memory is going to the driving range and golfing with my family.
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #85
Webkinz :)
4funkinzstuff is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was a visit to my grandparents farm in Iowa when I was 8 years old. My cousins and I spent the day fishing and swinging from a rope in the hay loft and plopping into a giant pile of hay in the barn. By late afternoon we were all tired and sweaty so we went swimming in the pond out by the corn field. After dinner we took turns cranking the old hand crank ice cream maker and we made the best ice cream that I have ever tasted. My favorite part of the whole day though was when it finally started to get dark and all the lightning bugs came out. We spent over an our catching them and putting them in jars. It was magical falling asleep on the screened in porch, listening to the cows low by the soft light of my jar full of lighting bugs.
4funkinzstuff is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #86
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite summer memory has to be when I went to Cooperstown, NY for my brothers baseball tournement. It was so much fun, we got to go the baseball hall of fame and everything, i wish they had a softball version of it. But, my softball team is going to the softball world series in July for a week so that should be lots of fun.

I also LOVE going to six flags every year, and going to Disney. =D
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #87

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

I have two very best friends, and we used to live only a few streets apart from each other when we were younger. There was always a week during the summer sometime where we would spend the night at each house just so that we could play together. We'd drive our parents crazy because we'd be together that whole week without end! During the day we'd ride our bikes, or jump in the water sprinklers, or throw water balloons...during the evenings we'd stay out in the front yard until very late staring up at the sky, or playing "truth or dare". Just as we all snuggled into our blankets to go to sleep, we'd just talk to each other about things going on in our lives.

My favorite memories of summer always include my best friends.
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #88

aksnowshine is on a distinguished road

My most favorite summer memory is when my parents and I traveled in our motor home through Canada and the Yukon. I panned for gold and did all kinds of fun things!
aksnowshine is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #89

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Being a summer camp counsler with my best friend. We had a blast hanging out with the campers and being silly. We got to ride horses, climb cliffs, canoe (which oh yes we tipped and fell into the lake) , and everything else you might have fun doing.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #90
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Well, I remember, a few years ago, a water gun fight. We had our super-soakers and headed out the door toward the park. I was on team 2. It was me, my friends, Emily and Ally, and my cousin. We were again Emily's older brothers, James and Levi. It was really fun, but we got super wet! I think the best part was when Emily's two dogs, I can't remember their names, got out and chased us down the street. We ran, screaming, as the two dogs chased us, licking our faces. It was so much fun! This was back in 2006, before we moved from California to North Carolina. I didn't know about Webkinz at the time, I wish I did.

Summer rocks!
310webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: