Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #881
Call me Shelley (:
Webkinz :)

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory, this year would have to bee...Having a summer sleep over at my friends house and pulling an all nighter
green skater is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #882
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite memory was when i was in Hawaii with my whole family and with my grandparents. we just got back from the swimming at the pool at our hotel, then we watched the sunset on the beach. it was the most amazing thing ever! ~~alleycat123
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #883
Saki <3 my lil pr
Gifted

gusboy is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is...........the time when My horse Kara gave birth to her lovely twins Charley and Jasmin. that day has lead to many magnificent things such as feeding them by hand, and the first time i rode jazz. and now, soon, Charley will be a father him self who knows that day might become my new favorite memory
gusboy is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #884
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is spending lazy days with my grandpa, going fishing and listening to amazing stories about what the world was like when he was young.
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #885
What is a

1238mer has a spectacular aura about

My Favorite Summer Memorie

It Was Late Last Night I Felt Really Bad I Couldn't Talk To matt909 (A Scammer) To Stop He Forced Me, That Night I Started A Thread (Which Was Deleted), Than I Got A Visitor Message From snickerdoodle20, She Believed Me But We Where Both Scared To Talk To Him But I Knew What I Had Just Did, Make A New Best Friend

View Post Originally Posted by 1238mer
My Favorite Summer Memorie

It Was Late Last Night On 06-22-09 I Felt Really Bad I Couldn't Talk To matt909 (A Scammer) To Stop He Forced Me, That Night I Started A Thread (Which Was Deleted), Than I Got A Visitor Message From snickerdoodle20, She Believed Me But We Where Both Scared To Talk To Him But I Knew What I Had Just Did, Make A New Best Friend
And That Was My 630th Post

Last edited by 1238mer; 06-23-2009 at 04:52 PM..
1238mer is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #886

WebkinzRockPup is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I was brave enough to jump off the high dive into the 16ft pool at the Olympic Pool in Ohio. It was so fun and i felt like I was flying! The only bad part is when I landed in the water, it gave me a wedgie!
WebkinzRockPup is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #887
Call me Twarry!

WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

Mine was probably when I went camping with my whole family, and we went into the lake and caught fish.
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #888
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

The summer I was 14 and my cousin (who lived in another state) and I both went to stay at our Grandparents house for a few weeks. After dinner the two of us would go out by the horse corral and talk for the longest time about things that seemed so deep and important. It just felt really secret and special.
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #889
Lil Kinz

Bunni is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is going down to see my family for a week and a half. I got to read some good books, play with my sisters, and see my parents for the first time since February. :goo:
Old 06-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #890
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

A favorite childhood memory of summer is when all the family got together and most of us would be sitting out on the back porch. All of us kid would be begging to be the first to turn the crank on the ice cream maker. My cousins and I had figured out long ago that the longer you had to wait for your turn to turn the crank the harder it was to do so, I can still taste that homemade peach ice cream. It was so good and store bought just does not come close to how good that peach ice cream tasted on a hot summer afternoon.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: