Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #871
Webkinz :)
JoeyJoey95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory would have to be when my mom and I went to Colorado to see my aunt, uncle, 4 cousins, and great-grandma. Good times. We must have done everything Colorado had to offer!
JoeyJoey95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #872
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

This is a toughie, I have several favorite summer memories:

Both of my daughters were born during the summer, and bringing them home from the hospital was a long time dream and prayer come true! Even my dogs were excited. When I brought my oldest home, I knelt down in the kitchen for my dogs to see her, they gathered around me and looked at the baby, then looked at me, as if saying, "do we get to keep THIS one?" I said, "yes, we get to keep this one she is our baby!" They were so happy to have their own baby in the house.

I also got married in the Summer, of 2007, and that is a special memory too as I waited 48 years for a great guy and had to import him from Holland! lol

:cmunk:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #873
katethecutie

katethecutie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was probably when me and my neighbor climbed this huge tree in my forest in my backyard (we live in the country!). This was the tallest tree that we could find, so we paked a lunch and had a picnic up there! I felt like we could touch the sky! Now every summer we always go back to that same spot for lunch on a hot Saturday afternoon.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #874
kiltedtxduck

kiltedtxduck is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is pretending to be Lewis and Clark with my best friend and exploring the creek by my house. We would walk along it for a good couple of miles and then walk back.
kiltedtxduck is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #875
uv Twilight!

astarr4u is on a distinguished road

I love summer! My birthday is in the summer. My favorite summertime memory is going camping with my grandparents. My brother, cousin & I would go camping for 2 weeks with them every summer. I have the best memeories of those trips! One that sticks out the most is when we went exploring in the woods to make forts. While we were clearing out a space we disruped a hornets nest! They followed us all the back to the trailer and my grandma had us go inside and then started swinging her broom to shoo them away. I got bitten on the finger and still have a scar to this day. It was pretty funny to watch my grandma swinging her broom! I sure miss those days and my grandparents!!

Thanks for haveing such a wonderful contest!
astarr4u is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #876
Gifted

allura is on a distinguished road

My favorite Summer memory was the Summer that my husband proposed. He proposed by the water near an old stone church.

That one memory has allowed me to have so many other wonderful memories including the Summer that we were married, the Summer when I gave birth to our beautiful daughter and most recently the birth of our wonderful son.
allura is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #877
disneycutie22

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I always have great summer memories and i'm going to tell 1 summer flash back. Me and my sister were so well in school my mom told us, it was that night when my mom told us we were going to build a bear work shop! We were going next monday or tuesday, because school out Wednesday which was good because it was tomarrow. It was wednesday and I just got home from moving up to fourth grade and my sister just moved up to second. It was a long time but finally we were at build a bear work shop! I still remeber me jumping out of that car with exitment! When we were in the shop i picked out th best little animal, it was a bear with colors of pink darker pink and light orange. I loved that day, i felt like it was just yesterday and i could still smell that new stuffed animal kind of smell.

I LOVED THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #878
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

my favorite summer memory hasn't happened yet. I'm going to japan next month to visit a friend and i'm sure will make the best memories ever.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:56 PM   #879
Luke, I am your

Bosoxfan97 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is probably going to legoland and riding the project X coaster. When you went around a turn, you felt like you were gonna flip off!
Bosoxfan97 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #880
chihuahagirl1995

chihuaha1993 is a jewel in the roughchihuaha1993 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory is when my uncle lit a a firecracker and threw it up to the roof. It fell behind my great grandma and he was like "move grandma watch out" and she was sitting there totally clueless then it shot and BOOM. She looked really shocked but no one was hurt and it was really funny.

Thanks for having this contest...Good Luck To All
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: