Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #861
Webkinz :)

cutiepie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My awesome summer memories were made every summer we went camping. Probably the best one was when we went to Lake George and spent days and days and days at the Great Escape. We also did some rafting, fished for frogs, paned for gold (!) and raced go-karts around the campground. Every night had linedancing contests and an outdoor movie in the soccer field and was capped-off with marshmallows around a family fire. I wish I could be that kid again.
cutiepie2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #862

atd10codycooldu is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is going to denmark for the first time
atd10codycooldu is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #863
pbear007

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

My Favorite summer memory recently was this summer. I remember walkin down the beach at Coronado in San Diego with mom (my wife). The Kids (mine and others) were sprayin' me (Dad) with 64 water and screamin' with delight (it was so cold to me)... My littlest was making Sand Angels and Grandpa was sitting around drawing some huge mosiac in the sand. You could see for miles there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

It was Just a perfect day for the whole family to enjoy God's creation. My oldest Kinz owner did end up draggin' me in the water which was freezin' but we busted a few waves until I started turnin blue. Ah well... it was May

Cheers Silver Surfer and Kids...

Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #864

atd10codycooldu is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory is when we got our new cat right before school started

hi i

m m m
atd10codycooldu is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #865
ow:...
Gifted

MissHolly181 will become famous soon enough

wow, i have so many favorite memories from during the summer! my favorite one is probably going camping with my grandparents every summer when my sister and i go to their house or a week during the summer, because it is so fun to run around the campground and tell scary stories, and play on the playground, and roast marshmellows, and...... well, you get my piont!
great contest!
-missholly181
MissHolly181 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #866
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory still happens every year. My family goes to the beach for a week and throughout the week our friends and family come over and we barbeque and make sand castles and swim. We go to the same place every year and see a lot of the same people every year. It's really cool!!! We're going in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #867
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

My favorite summer memory was going back to my home country to see all my friends. It happened last year and this year
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #868
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was when I went on vacation. And the whole week it was sunny. So we got to go to the zoos, waterfalls, fairs, and shops. It was fun! and that was the week I introduced 3 (or 4) new members of the family!
madkinzcash is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #869
JonasYear3000 &

Disneygirl2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was going to a Jonas Brothers concert last year with 2 of my best friends; it was their first concert, and we were on the floor. =) It was awesome, and I couldn't hear right for a week 'cause of one of my friend's screams.

&& -- thanks for having all of these contests, it's really awesome! =D
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #870
Lil Kinz
katiegirl24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Summer memory is probably swimming in my mini pool that we had at my old house. We would run from one end of the yard and jump into the pool that was at the other end of our yard. :acs: my very first webkinz dog
katiegirl24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: