Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #851
Edward prefers
Webkinz :)

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is going out in the rain on my vacation with my best friends and seeing dolphins and swimming in the rain.

Oh yeah, and also singing Puff The Magic Dragon about my Whimsy Dragon (LOL)
superdiva123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #852
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was in the summer of 06 i got broke my arm (thats not the memorable part) it is that my friends stayed out of the water with me at a pool party, and i liked that very much because they were sacrafising their fun to sit with me
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #853
Genielinda is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Favorite summer? One year I had been playing baseball and got hit right between the eyes with the ball. That will teach me to raise that glove! I had two awful looking black eyes. Our annual trip to the beach was coming up, so off we go. Everyone made fun of me. The joke was on them!The salt water and my endless wave surfing healed up the black eyes and I was "normal" again! My lucky summer
Old 06-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #854

Karo is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My most memorable summer was two years ago when My dog gave birth to ten puppies! We had not one, but two runts in the bunch. One of them, a little girl lab puppy, red with a white star on her chest, was born and rubbing her and suctioning her nose wasn't bringing her around!
I had seen many animal shows where people had given animals mouth to mouth, so I dedided after several minutes that it was our last hope! After a few tiny breaths and rubbing her again, she came around, sputtering and whiing, but alive! We still have her and 5 of her brothers and sisters. She is very healthy and plays just as hard as the others! :gr: Her name is Sugar
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIMG_0913.JPG (97.9 KB, 1 views)
Karo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #855
Lil Kinz
Hunneybees is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is when my parents and I went down the shore for a week. It was one night and I was walking the boardwalk when a thunderstorm came out of nowhere. I was huddled under one of the many stores awnings with a bunch of other people as we all shivered from the coldness of the rain after a particularly hot day. But the best part was watching the beauty of nature...the lighting was striking and hitting the ocean at different points. It was was just beautiful and I was filled with awe at the sight of it. When I think back I can still smell that ozone smell of the thunderstorm mixed with the all too familiar summertime smell of the ocean and I remember the chill of the cold rain.
Hunneybees is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:01 AM   #856
Ralphy212

piplup212 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is putting my pool up for the first time. I was so excited to go in but I had to wait a week to go in... But I did get to go in the following week!
piplup212 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #857

atd10codycooldu is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory is when me and my family went on a beach vacation for my grandma's 80th birthday.
atd10codycooldu is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #858
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is one summer when I was a baby, my mom geared me up and put me in a stroller; then she pushed the stroller while rollerblading around the neighborhood. It is a memory I will always cherish
Old 06-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #859
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

My favorite summer memory: the summer I spent in Italy with my cousins.

It was the first time I flew by myself, without my parents.

I travelled everywhere that summer. We went to Florence, Venice, Milan, Rome. I saw Romeo & Juliet's balcony and drank wine for the first time (underaged... ).
We also spent 2 weeks camping in different places across the Alps. It was the most awesome summer ever!
elymic is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #860

atd10codycooldu is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is going to the beach for the first time when i was really young
atd10codycooldu is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: