Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #831
Webkinz :)

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is camping every summer with my family. We sit around a campfire and make mountain pies. Nothing could be better!
jdvk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #832
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my fav summer memory was when I was younger and I stayed at my Nana and Poppa`s cottage at the great lakes. My cousins and I built our own huge sandcastle- we could actuallly walk around in it!!!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #833
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite Summer memory would have to be last years graduation party for my nephew. My brother, his wife and kids, and my dad all came home for a surprise visit. No one knew that they were coming but me. I had to keep it secret until the party that Saturday afternoon! When we arrived at the party, I was all excited. I couldn't keep from bursting out the news that my dad was home to visit. When the Suburban arrived, and my dad rolled up, my brother calls me to tell me. I went outside and came back with my dad. Everyone was so so surprised that they came for the graduation party.

That was the most memorable summer memory for me.

I hope this is what you wanted.
askelly is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #834
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory was when I was sailing on our lake. I was in an alcort sunfish, and my mom and aunt were in a hobbie: a huge, huge, HUGE sailboat that is almost impossible to tip over. My grandparents always warned us about tipping it over, and would NEVER let me take it out myself. Well, it was a windy day, and guess what they did: they tipped it over, all the way over. I was laughing so hard at them, I almost "turtled" myself. But it was great to see them try to get it back up.

Then we all had a hot dog roast w/ marshmallows and kept telling the story again and again.
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #835
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

one of my favorite summer memories was spending july 4th on our boat, swimming, fishing, eating and watching the fireworks from the water.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #836

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

My favorite summer memory was going to the beach!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #837

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when I was young we had this little tiny patch of woods next to our house. In the summer my cousin would stay with me & my mom would pack us a lunch and we'd get our backpacks & spend the day exploring the big dangerous forest, lol. I miss those days. When I see that big dangerous forest now I just laugh. It's only about 10 trees )
QTpa2T is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #838
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

My favorite summer memory is going to my first Church summer camp. I had the best time there.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #839

I_Love_Webkinz7 is on a distinguished road

That's hard... (I really want the lava column!)
Well, my favourite summer memory was probably when my best friend Sarah (I have known her since kindergarten and she moved in grade 1... we are still friends today...sorry I can't tell my age but it is a really long time... can I say we are in middle school now? that gives you a general idea of how old we are... we still keep in touch) came to Canada. Sarah moved 1000 miles away from my hometown - somehow we managed to keep in touch all those years, so finally we set up a time that we could meet together over email! When Sarah arrived, I was so happy because I hadn't seen her in so long. By that time, it was Canada Day, so we sat under the fireworks - giggling and laughing over hot cocoa. Best friends, just like we used to be. That was probably my favourite summer memory because it was just so magical - the colourful lights and the laughter - it was like we were little kids again, fighting over who got the orange crayon and then forgiving each other by sharing our chocolate sqaures! It was just great. BFFL SARAH! -Me
Old 06-22-2009, 09:35 PM   #840
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

From my dd:
My favorite summer memory is going to a family reunion last summer. I got to play with my cousin (BellCat24 here ). There was a scavenger hunt that I really enjoyed. Lots of my cousins and lots of my mom's cousins were there. We camped in tents. I even liked the food and singing "Puff the Magic Dragon" around the campfire. There were lots of funny :cmunk: but we didn't get to see any :deer: or .

The rest of the trip was fun too. I stayed at my cousin's house for a few nights and at my Grandpa's a few nights too. He loves to give us Red Vines and always makes animal pancakes when we visit.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: