Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #821
starsong12
Webkinz :)

starsong1 is just really nicestarsong1 is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory was when I climbed up a giant pile of rocks higher that 5 stories near moraine lake with my uncle for our 2008 vacation.
starsong1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #822
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was goint to my Aunt and Uncles house for the 4th of July. They had a swimming pool, we had a picnic and then my Uncle set off a whole punch of fireworks. We also made homemade strawberry ice cream for dessert. A whole bunch of my cousins were also there so it was like a mini family reunion. A GOOD TIME FOR ALL.

Thanks for the contest. Good luck to all.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #823
Star0222

kinzcutie is on a distinguished road

I think my favourite summer memory was when me and my parents went to marine land(Niagra falls) in 2005!
It was SO much fun the 3 hours drive was worth it we went to ripley's and the wax museaum and a bunch of other places and our hotel had a pool!
So it was like an awesome summer even though I never saw the falls!

Thanks for the awesome contest!
kinzcutie is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #824

cat3kat is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memmory is last summer i went to the mines in noth carolina then to south carolina then one week later i went to main with my mom and her friend great memories!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #825

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thank you for doing this contest. My most favorite summer memory was when my parents took me to Hawaiifor vacation and I flew on an airplane for the first time. I got to stay up late which was really cool. I swam with dolphins and went snorkeling with pretty fish. I learned how to hula dance too. I will never forget my vacation to Hawaii because was special.
alexandi is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #826
iloveshoes12311 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of summer was when we were eating at those japanese resturaunts that cook in front of you and i ordered the shrimp...i ordered the shrimp and when he was cooking he accidently flung a shrimp in my eye...it was hilarious! we all started laughing and plus they gave me the meal for free (the bill was supposed to be $120)

great contest!
iloveshoes12311 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #827
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Thank you for the fun contest and awesome prizes!

My favorite summer memory was driving to visit all of my relatives. My family did this each summer, and we always had such a wonderful time.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 06:01 PM   #828

RibbitRibbit has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is going on vacation to the beach. We do things like throw the frisbee and the football, play paddle ball, build sand castles, ride the boogie boards, go fishing, collect shells, hunt for crabs at night, and eat out a lot.
RibbitRibbit is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #829

HMCruz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is from the summer my family went to Mt. Saint Helen. We stayed in a cool cabin and cooked hot dogs over a fire. Mine got burned on one side and was still cold on the other!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #830

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

Every summer we used to go to North Conway NH to the Green Granite Motel, we'd swim, go to Story Land, the Polar Caves, the scenic railway...I remember they used to run a horse race every Thursday night, the first year I couldn't imagine how they could get the horses there and to run around the loop in the parking lot. As a horse lover I was excited all day waiting for the big races! Imagine my surprise when it was run on a shuffleboard table with numbers drawn from a tub!! I still had a blast and still remember how vivid my imagination must've been!
pargolfer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: