Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #801
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite memories was the summer I was 13. It was during what was called The British Rock Invasion.

One of my favorite bands had a concert scheduled at a small theater in my town. My best friend and I really wanted to go...but my father hated rock and said no.

The day before the concert, my mother surprised us with tickets. We went, had a great time and, at the end, raced to the aisle the band had to use to exit. We ended up so close to them that the lead singer stepped on my friends' foot!
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #802
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is eating wild strawberries on the lawn and teaching my pet rat to come when called (quite a feat!). I also remember playing the game Scrabble at our family house

Thanks!
Kayfee:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #803
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Well... Let me think! While I think, let me say that this is a great contest, as always! WI is da bomb!

My favorite summer memory has to be summer rainstorms. Whenever it rained during the summer or even spring, my little sister, dad, and I would get into our bathing suits. We would run around outside and splash in the puddles! It was tons of fun! We haven't done it in a few years, but I miss it. Last night I took my dog for a walk in the rain(really in the drizzle). I was wearing board shorts and a rashguard over my underclothes. It was so so so fun! My puppy and I were running down the street in the rain, me laughing and her wagging her tail. Summer rain is definitely the best rain.

Thanks!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #804
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

One of my favorite summer memories, was when I went to a staff meeting. My mom creates the food for the ministry. I wanted to go along, and I did. Instead of having to sit through a boring meeting, I got to swim most of the time in their indoor pool! I also played racket ball in their racket ball court. I went down by the river and caught frogs, ate lots of food, played pool, and lots of other fun stuff! It was really awesome!
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #805
Unregistered

My favorite summer memory was when my family had a family reunion at the Grand Canyon. All 50 of us rode donkeys down into the canyon.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #806
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I went with my family on a vacation to California. It was my favorite vacation and although it was probably five years ago, I'll never forget the fun we had on that vacation. California is a beautiful state!

Thanks WI for hosting such a great contest and being so generous with the prizes! We love the WI staff!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #807

sprinkles53196 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

well my favorite summer memoery would be when i went to my best friends house and she has this little girl neighbor named allison and normally she treats us really bad even though we are like 5 years older then her my bff always let her take command but i am very headstong and have to be the leader so we didnt like each othe r that much but one day we were swimming in my bffs pool and allison went with us and we started playing this game called shark its so fun we have this tube and some one puts on a mask and pretends to be a shark and attaks the 2 people on the tube untill they fall off and get eaten its sooooooo fun!!!!! and we went over back to allisons and bounced on her trampoline and we kept switching back and forth it was awesome but sadly (or happily) allison moved away.

LOve cheeky cats!!!!!
sprinkles53196 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #808
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I love Puffins and for me, going to the Oregon Coast Aquarium was a highlight of my life. They have THEE most beautiful aviary for their Puffins. These birds and also the Murres look as happy as can be! Splashing around, so much room to play, fly they really looked "free as a bird" even though it was an enclosed aviary. By enclosed I mean net mesh, not an indoor enclosure. I would spend 2-3 hours just watching them. I'm a photographer and "captured just the right moments in time" and got great images. One was a beautiful closeup and the Puffin's eye which gave a glint of "mystery."

If you can go, GO!! [I've been 4 times ~ each time a summer trip]. Hope you enjoyed "My Best Summer Trip."

Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #809
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

My favorite summer memory is when I was little my mom would cook all day on Saturday, fried chicken, potatoe salad, etc. and then on Sunday we would pack a big hamper and off we would go. Sometimes we went to a park and had a picnic, sometimes to the zoo, sometimes to the beach, sometimes to a relatives, sometimes to a museum, whatever but we were all together. Sunday was family day at our house and there were no excuses, all six of us kids had to go and we always ended up having a good time!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #810

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

My very favorite summer memory was when my great grandmother was still alive. Our family had always traveled up to see her. It's about a fourteen-fifteen hour drive there. We would have so much fun because me and my cousins would explore her house or her yards or we would pick up pinecones for her or whatever, but we always hung out with her. She was everyone's very favorite grandmother. She even lived to become a great-great grandmother. We all loved her and she would let us do whatever we wanted, she even taught us how to crochet. I ALWAYS hung out at my grandmother's house. I knew that she would pass away soon, so I hung out a lot with her that summer. Two months later she passed away, and I was very happy I had the greatest memories with her. Her service was very sad and happy, and I was glad to meet many many new people that had fun memories to share. That is why that is my favorite summer memory.

Thank you so much WI and Ameriwade for the awesome contest! I love reading everyone's memories!
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: