Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #791
Webkinz :)
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Thanks for the contest.
My favorite memory is funny. Our family has always camped. I received a camping cookbook one year and one of the recipes was for cooking bacon and eggs in a brown paper bag over the campfire. Well we (like a lot of you) are thinking campfire+bacon grease=disaster.
So one evening (around 10pm)there are 6 adults sitting around the campfire and decide to try this. As we are gathering the ingredients to do this word spread through the campground. Before we knew it there was about 50 people on the site to watch lol. everyone had a ball. And yes it can be done believe it or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #792
(mimoman) Merry Chri

mimoman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favourite summer memory was when we had the year end party on the beach!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #793
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory is hanging out with all my family and friends and having a picnic together along with a few fun games afterwards!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #794
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is going to visit my aunt and uncle at their cottage on Lake Michigan. It was so beautiful there!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #795
alikatz98

lilytania98 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when I was at my cousins house and then i said " lets make a commercial for a dinner " thats how the sundays dinner was formed. She grabbed her video camera and she said " I'll tape you and you can be the person to talk." So when we started I sat down in the chair then the chair fell backward and me and my cousin began to laugh and laugh. Then when we began to begin again as soon as she said action I drew a blank and we started to crack up. So on our third try I was able to get out of my chair and I was on my way into the play house but I didn't lift up my foot so i tripped over the door. Next I got perfect I didn't fall in my chair and I got in safely but when I got to talk about the kitchen instead of saying " this is the kitchen where we freshly bake your food " I said " this is the kitchen where we freshly BREAK you food" We laughed until we couldn't laugh no more finally we got it perfect and showed the video to everyone and then we relaxed with a popsicle sitting on the swing starring of into the distance.

This is my most treasured and silliest memory ever!
lilytania98 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #796
petsplus

Petsplus is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is from when my family and by buddys family got to go to go to
California together.
Petsplus is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #797
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory is when we went to my uncle's house on forth of july and we were launching fireworks. One of them fell over and started shooting everywhere! We start running to shelter, but a spark hit my arm. It did not burn or hurt. It just felt weird. 0_o
Amymt is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #798

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

Going up to my cousin's cabin, we would swim in the lake and go in the boat, and swim out to the sand bar, and sit in the hammock, and go fishing. I hope we go this year .
Hippokinz is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #799
Team <3 Alice <

sydney570 is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory so far is when i went up my cousins crissioning. i had gotten to see him for the first time. it was a absolute joy to hold him. not only did i get to hold him, my fmily decided to enter the towns anual baseball game. my family had one and i was the MVP for the games. it was the best week of my life and that one week made my summer awsome.

Great choice for a contest
( )_( )
(='.'=) SyDnEy570
(")_(")
sydney570 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #800
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory is riding on the boat with my grandparents.
'KINZRULES is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: