Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #781
Webkinz :)
tigre197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory was when i was younger. we went to nc. We saw transformers in a one room theater and having tons of fun in the basement!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 08:51 AM   #782
joleytalkn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I remember sitting on a glider on the porch with my dad watching lighting storms during the monsoons that come at the end of the summer. I love the smell of the rain and it was nice to just sit and be with him.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #783
Lil Kinz

donaranch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I got to spend a week at a beach house in Huntington beach, CA with my grandma, and some of my cousins. My cousins wente surfing every morning and just my grandma and me got up early to watch them one morning and make sand castles and when our back was turned a big wave came and soaked us..it was COLD!
:ccat:
donaranch is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #784
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was last year's vacation in the Smokey Mtns in Tennessee. My parents, my brother & his family & my family all spent vacation in a huge 3 story cabin in the mountains. It was relaxing & memorable... a time I will never forget.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #785

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would have to be going to GA for three and a half weeks
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #786
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory is drive-in movies in our pajamas...pillows & blankets on top of the car...& special soda we only got when we went there [fancy flavors in old fashioned bottles]...small single serving bottles pick and choose your flavors...etc..dee
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #787
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

We spent a week on a houseboat on Lake Shasta when I was a young teen. I got to "drive" the boat, caught my first cat fish and we even "skied" off the back of the houseboat. One night the moon was so HUGE and BRIGHT that I could read a book from the moon light. So beautiful! It was such a great week and I can't wait to do it again some day.
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #788
labc123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was my mom and dad taking my brother and I to a theme park in Florida. We rented this A frame house and I got my face painted up like a clown. This is when I rode a grown up roller coaster for the first time!
Old 06-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #789
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

My favourite summer memory would have to be going camping with my family.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #790
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

There are so many great memories, but one that stands out is having the chipmunk that lives under our shed come out and steal my candy necklace when I was very young. After that, he always came to take peanuts right out of my hand, because he thought I might have something special for him
cocoharry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: