Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #771
Webkinz :)

eden.miran is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my most favorite summer memory was two years ago when i got my first webkinz
eden.miran is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 06:10 AM   #772
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I was a teenager and my father put in a pool for the first time. I don't think my brother and I left the water all summer. It was magnificent.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:50 AM   #773
Lil Kinz
blodgett24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite summer memory was when i was little, my parents took me to the fireworks in my little red wagon. i got to see all the pretty lights down town, and got to hear all the big bangs, the fireworks were so pretty.....!

blodgett24 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 06:58 AM   #774
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

My favorite summer memory was going to horse camp for a month! We couldn't afford a horse so being able to ride everyday for a month was a dream come true!
PS Thanks so much for another great contest!!!!
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:08 AM   #775
KatheirneWoodin is on a distinguished road

I lost my school ring in a sugar beet field. I prayed to find it. It wasn't long until my Uncle who owned the field called and said he found it. The field was several acres.
KatheirneWoodin is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #776
mnchkin
legalscrapper is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was getting grounded and sent to my grandmother's for the entire summer. My parents thought it was punishment, but it was really the best summer of my life. We spent the entire summer at her lake house. I slept in late, sunbathed and swam all day long, played volleyball in the evenings and had campfire s'mores every night. The best thing were the talks around the campfire. My relatives told me stories of when they were kids and about my dad growing up. I also learned some "old-fashioned" arts, like baking bread, knitting, cross-stitching and even some construction skills. I'll never forget that summer.
legalscrapper is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 AM   #777

adiern is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when my parent's took me to see the Alamo in San Antonio. I had learned about the Alalmo in Kindergarten and couldn't wait to see it in real life! It was really awesome.
adiern is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #778
scooper816 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is spending a week at the lake with my family. We always have time to fish, swim, boat and water ski. Plus, spend time together in the evening cooking and playing games.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:32 AM   #779
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

A few years ago I found out that I was being laid off from my job right at the start of summer. I was so upset, and worried and I thought that our families summer was ruined. But, it turned out to be a true blessing to my children and I. We were able to spend almost everyday at my mothers house swimming, playing in the yard, gardening and cooking. My mother is much older, and little did we know that that would really be her last good summer. She was able to keep up with the kids and I. We would take turns helping the kids make "Crabby Patties " (Hamburgers) and shocking (what my son called shucking) the corn. It was such a blessing for all of us, and I know that for myself this will always be my favorite summer, and my favorite memories.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #780
cora246

Webkinz Girl909 will become famous soon enough

My favorite Sumer memories so far are the wonderful WI,having a camp out/roast marshmellloe party/sleepover with my best friend/neigbor,and going swimming
Webkinz Girl909 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: