Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #761
Lil Kinz

MangoTangoCB is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I went to California with my mom to go see my cousins. We went to the beach and my mother and I were looking for beach glass, which is glass that has been tossed around in the ocean and becomes soft and smooth. Anyway, we were leaving and I saw something that looked like a big piece of beach glass. I went over to pick it up and it was squishy and I screamed. I had just touched a dead jellyfish!!!!!!! I freaked out because I thought I would die. Even when a jellyfish is dead, it can still sting you which is creepy. Even though it was scary when it happened I think back and laugh.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 11:19 PM   #762
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

It was my husband's birthday . It was a hot day, with a cool breeze. My daughter said, "Dad, what do you want to do for your special day?" "Let's go hiking in the cool forest, down to the swimming hole under the waterfall. " Dad, I don't want to go hiking", my daughter complained as we started down the forest path. Complaining the entire time she trudged along beside us, when suddenly something fell from the sky and landed right at her feet. "Look, it;s a baby bird," she cried. Sure enough on the path in front of us was a little cardinal, it's feathers a faded red. It was cheeping up a storm. From a branch near by came the mother bird's encouraging tweet. We backed away a few feet to watch what would happen. The baby flew a few inches into the air. The mother bird called her encouragement. The baby tried again, a few inches higher this time. The mother cardinal flew down beside the baby bird and twittered a few instructions to her baby and then flew up a few feet only to land at her baby's feet after her demonstration. Cheep, cheep went the baby as it tried again. This communication went on for several minutes, with the mom encouraging and demonstrating and the baby trying and going higher and higher each time. Finally, the mother was sure her baby would be able to follow her and she flew odd into the bush. "Cheep, cheep, wait for me," twittered the baby as it flew off into the bush after it's mother. "Way, cool", said my daughter, "let's see what other things mother nature has to show us, try to keep up guys."
"Mom, can you please buy me a Webkinz cardinal so we can always remember what we saw today?"
kidsed is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #763
Taylor Swift ♥'s
Webkinz :)

Queensland Love will become famous soon enough

My Favorite Summer memory was having my first BIG pool Party. All my friends came. It's was a event to remeber. Awesome contest by the way!
Queensland Love is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #764
Lil Kinz
$42mki$ is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best summer memory was when i went to Disney Land! That was the first time my family had spent sooooo much time together. That year was my frist time on Webkinz! So not that I just got to go to Disney Land I got to go on Webkinz the whole prpose of this website! What good memorys! I will never forget that year
$42mki$ is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #765
Unregistered

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was our trip to Disney World. Our whole family drove down in our van and had an incredible time - my brothers and I sang ridiculous songs the entire 8 hour drive & drove our parents nuts! It was soo much fun and none of us will ever forget it.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #766
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

My favorite Summer memory would probably be when I went on a roadtrip in an RV with a bunch of friends and family. It was really fun.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #767
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory of summer is one of my family vacations. We would go camping in June up in the Sierra Mountains. We would stop at Dinky creek to do some fishing. Then we would continue to Cort Wright Lake. We found a pile of snow in June and made a snowman. This was so cool, especially since I live where we don't get snow.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #768

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

My favourite summer memory was my dad going to the f1 grand prix site and he got to drive a ferrari all i remember is it started thunder and lightining so i went in the shelter where the owners work.
12Mitchp is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 04:57 AM   #769

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was the summer of 2002. My husband retired from the Navy and had almost 3 months of vacation time saved up. We purchased a camper and went from San Diego around the country (toured about 42 of the 50 states), as we looked for a new state to relocate to. (CA was too expensive). We did a lot: Disney theme parks, Busch Gardens theme parks, Six Flags over TX & GA, Carlsbad caverns, Yosemite, Key Largo FL, Mall of America in MN, Hershey plant in PA w/hershey kiss street lights, Roswell NM w/alien street lights, Cody WY (took pictures of my son, Cody sitting atop the town sign, too many things to list. I didn't take nearly the amount of pictures I should have, but the memories will be cherished for a lifetime. Our children, Alyssa & Cody were 5 & 3 and came with us. We also had our Golden Retriever along! It was crazy at times, but a blast!!!!!!
uragooddog is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #770
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I would have to say my most memorial summer was the year we drive to Florida. I enjoyed looking for the bullent boards with all the sayings on my way to South to the Broader. If I remember the signs were posted about a mile or so apart. It was such a long ride, we went in our station wagon, mom, dad, sis and my grandmother. We left late at night to get on the road. We stopped at Coco Beach, Johnny Wisemillers safaria and went to Disneyland. It was a fun trip and I had loved it, there was so much to see and do at Disney. Every kid needs to go at least once in there lifetime.
Babs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: