Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #751
Webkinz :)

catyland is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My fav summer memerie was when i was 8 or nine we got a pool at my grandmas and my uncle (who lived there) was the icecream man...oh that was a fun summer we would be in the pool when the icream truch pulled in to our drive way all the kids on the block wouild stair as our uncle brought us icream throw the fence!! OMG AWSOMEness
catyland is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #752
I want to be an actr

westiegirl13 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I'd say that my favorite summer memory is what I did today!!! Me & my whole mom's side of the family went to visit my grandpa for fathers day! There was badmitten, fishing, cornhole, & LOTS of food!!!! Thx for the contest!!!!!!!!!!
westiegirl13 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #753
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Oh, the fond memories I have of my past friend Gracie. It was back in 2007, I used to take her for walks and give her treats and pets almost every day. She was one of my closest friends and was a very close family member to me. Those are some of my favorite memories of her. Boy do I miss her :*).
Moonburst is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #754
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory so far has been visiting my best friend that moved away for a week. We swam for hours, and shopped! While shopping, we tried on tons of left over prom dresses, and alot of other random stuff!

Great contest, guys! I'm looking forward to seeing the winners.

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
My favorite summer memory was going to California with People to People Student Ambassadors. I was one of the three kids choosen from my state to go to San Francisco, Yosemite, and that area for two weeks with out parents. I had a great time, met lots of new people, and made lots of memories!
Another one of my favorites was traveling to Washington D.C with the gifted program last summer at my school. I had so much fun touring D.C, and learned alot!
I also love the summer trips I take with my best friend to Hilton Head Island, SC for the fourth of July. We stay at the Disney resort, and they have TONS of activities that entire week!

Great contest, guys! I'm looking forward to seeing the winners.

Last edited by :)Anna(:; 06-21-2009 at 10:13 PM..
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #755
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

My fave memory is when our family took a cross country road trip. We had a lot of fun (some fights too LOL... mostly fun). We went from the NW over to Lousiana
taytertots is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #756
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory was when my cousins and i all went to marco island, florida. our dad had marriot points saved and paid for every one's rooms. we went shelling and water skiing, it was a lot of fun!
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #757
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is running through the sprinklers on the front lawn with my big sister and little brothers!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #758
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

My favorite summertime memory is camping with my family on the lake. My dad would would spend every waking moment with us swimming, fishing, hiking, playing games, and just being together. My mom would be so relaxed, be much less serious and would laugh so much.
Those summer vacations are some of my very best memories.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #759

dsparenga67 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is always going swimming. I go with my mom, brother, dad, cousins, grandma, ans aunties. I could swim every day. I'm so happy summer is here!!!
dsparenga67 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #760

blackcat455 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when I went to a walk through alien wax musem with my father. We don't get along very often, so it was a really good time for us. Then we went to an arts and crafts fair in Lake George NY.
blackcat455 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: