Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #731
Webkinz :)

KathryntheGreat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory happened twelve years ago. I was at summer camp, having a blast, when I was called to the camp director's office. He told me I had a phone call; it was my mother. She called because my sister in law was in labor with my nephew, the first kid of any of my siblings. I had to leave camp early, and had to wait all day for the little guy to be born. But it was worth it, cause twelve years later, he can still put a smile on my face faster than anyone, and is still one of my favorite people. The day my nephew, Lennon Kade, was born was one of the best summer days ever!
KathryntheGreat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #732

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My friends and family were in Tennssee and we were looking at the rooms, when my friend spotted a whatchmacallit um like those um message looking where you talk and the person at the other one can here it, well she turned it up ALL the way... SCREECH!! She fell off the bed!! XD
MiceLover324 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #733
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

OMG! a lava column!!!!!! <3
my favorite memory about a summer vacation was a few years ago....but whenever i think of it, it feels like it happened only yesterday!

Since my mother died, we would try our best to visit her grave and remember her in our hearts. So, we would drive all the way over to Ohio, the state i was born in and the state my mother died in. However, we didn't go to Ohio for visiting my mom's grave only, but to visit old childhood friends, visit my old church, and cherish old memories together with everyone! This visit to Ohio didn't make me sad, i still remember everything and made me very happy! So i proudly will say that this has been the most memorable summer vacation ever, and it will always be
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #734

luvdog811 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory was when I was little (appropiate enough?? I hope so!) I thought we were going camping, but we were actually going to a cabin. It had a hot tub and I was so sacered of it! What I really remember the best is toasting marshmallows over a grill!! LOL!
luvdog811 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #735
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

My favorite memory is sleepovers in our family's tent on hot summer nights. We'd stay up all night talking and sometimes friends would sneak up and scare the daylights out of us. Very simple fun!
kawee is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #736
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

The best memory I have from summer is when I went tubing with my cousins for the first time. I may have been one of the lower kids on the totem poll, but I still tried my hardest. What made it such a great time was we had fun as a family. My cousins had a few accidents like losing their swim trunks in the water, or falling off of the tube, but we all survived unscathed... surprinsingly enough!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #737
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

So far my favorite summer memory was this weekend. We went to the Children's Museum AND Edaville Railroad for a day out with Thomas!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #738
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when I went to the boardwalk in NJ and i got my Dad bought me a boogie board even though I as really bad at it it was fun.
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #739

cinderpool will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is when I laughed so hard that milk came out my nose That milk landed on Kenzy who is the rudest person ever. Ah...happy times...
cinderpool is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #740
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite memory was last summer on the fourth of July. It was the first time I'd been away from home, so me and my close friends got together, made a huge brunch, and then shot off fireworks and hung out by the pool the rest of the day The perfect relaxing summer day!

Maggie Mae
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: