Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 07:17 PM   #721
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is taking my kids to a cabin fishing! They had a blast!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #722
Webkinz :)

whitchry9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Ok, every summer for four years I have gone to a wonderful writing camp. I made so many great friends!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #723
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

My favorite memory was when me and my GS troop finally got to the Wiscosin Dells after 3 and a half hours in a crammed car with seven people!
Neoluver1 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #724

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

My favorite 2009 summer memory was doing a triathalon. I was in it with my brother, sister, and 3 cousins. I worked hard, tried my best, and got second place!!!!
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #725
SydneyKat

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memories are the ones i make at church camp..i cant think of a specific one but i love hearing all of us singing and praising the Lord together its one of the most amazing experiances ever...ohh i just thought of a memory (this is getting kinda long lol) but wen our cabin got together to pray every night and we spoke from our hearts and shared prayers with each other..it was great but ya kinda had to be there
Old 06-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #726
skeeter101 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when my family flew out to Pennsylvania to visit my aunt. While we were there my cousin decided he would swing in the baby swings but he ended up getting stuck in it. It took 2 kids and 5 adults to get him out after a half hour of trying. The whole time he was laughing and not trying to try to help him get himself out. That is my favorite summer memory.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #727
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was in 2003 when I was pregnant with my first child. I drove around each Saturday looking for baby items. I was just so excited about all the new things that were available. I got the cutest little pair of Winnie the Pooh sandals. I still have them
Old 06-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #728
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

My favorite summer memory is watching our newly planted memorial tree survive it first winter and flourish all summer long. It was important to us to have it pull through and we love watching it do well. It helps us remember her all summer long and that brings happy memories.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #729
disneydreaming
Gift Guru

disneydreamer has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is watching the fireworks at Disneyland with my family.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #730

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

I have two great summer experiences! I just couldn't choose between the two of them, so I decided to share both!

The first is when I was younger, my family went to a beach in Florida, and I was playing in the sand when I found this rubber-feeling object. There were two kind ladies that were sitting right behind me, and when I tried to pick the pink object up, one of them shouted out; "BE CAREFUL! That might be a jellyfish!" I got so scared that I ran to my parents and felt like I was going to faint. xD

My second memory is from the year 2007, In July, when I got my first webkinz, Sarah the Dalmation!
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: