Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #691
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was last summer when my family did a road trip to California. It was so long and tiring, but the places we saw were amazing! We went to Vegas, saw the Hoover Dam, went to an LA Dodgers game and to the Grand Canyon, and my favorite part was when we went to the beach and went boogy-boarding.

Thanks for the chance to win those awesome prizes!
~Julianne
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #692
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is the year I learned to ride my bike.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #693
Webkinz :)

Lucky Grama is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. My favourie summer memory is when we would have our yearly Family Reuin. I would get to see all my relatives, aunts, uncles, cousins. We would talk, play and eat for the whole day. We always left happy because we knew that we would see each other the next summer. Families are the best thing in the world.
Lucky Grama is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #694

ceconge4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memories are of camping with my grandparents. They always took us kids with them and we always had a blast.
ceconge4 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #695

batty4webkinz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cooking for the poor and hungry is my summer memory.
batty4webkinz23 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #696
gengareric

gengareric is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when I visited Boston and saw all kinds of neat things from machines to sights it was magnificent.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #697
i <3 webkinz

wishcometrue has disabled reputation

I discovered webkinz for the first time.
wishcometrue is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #698

labgirl4ever is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

well, a great summer memory was yesterday when i played all day with my cousin and his best friend, his friend is nice and we had a lot of fun!
labgirl4ever is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #699
Do the Bunny Hop!!

Bearsarecool is just really niceBearsarecool is just really nice

My favorite was taking my American Girl Dolls for a walk in my wagon.
Bearsarecool is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #700

melodygirl12345 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory, was when I went to visit my grandparents (they live very far away). I was eating with my cousins, when I had to blow my nose. I blew so hard a piece of RICE came out! My cousin was amazed and tried it too, but all that came out was snot!!
melodygirl12345 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: