Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #61
Lil Kinz
jewellees is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory from summer is spending time at my grandparents... an afternoon nap under the shade of a tree on a warm, breezy summer day and waking up to a family BBQ.

Great website... LOVE IT!!!

jewellees is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #62
jla3523
Webkinz :)

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is living in a house on the bay and being able to hear the water lapping on the shore every evening. Celebrations with friends that summer were fantastic also
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #63
Gift Guru

shannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite summer memory was, going to disneyworld for the first time with my husband and two boys. The week we were there went by so fast. Can't wait to go back and make new memories.
shannonnied is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #64
vxymn

*LovingWebkinz* is an unknown quantity at this point

MY favorite memory was when me and my family and 2 of my friends went to Disney World in Florida! We got to do all sorts of fun things and I brought my laptop and we where on the computer playing webkinz and going on WI. I was up so late and we where talking about how WI was such a great site and that you know you will have fun with all the other webkinz webkinz lovers! That was my favorite summer memory that I will remember for a long time!
~Peace. Love. WI~
~Amber~
*LovingWebkinz* is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #65
eagledude will become famous soon enough

winning webkinz in wildwood! (won three today)
eagledude is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #66
jtnvh

*Peace is a jewel in the rough*Peace is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was when I was about 4 years old. My father and I would go down to the lake, sit on the dock and feed catfish. We even named them. Let me see if I remember, oh yes, Bigdaddy, Littledaddy, and Granddaddy. We would feed them stail bread and crackers. It was alot fun to see them open their mouths and eat it up. I guess it is my favorite because I got to share it with my daddy. Even though he is still alive I always look back on it.
*Peace is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #67
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

my favorite summer memory was going to the beach (:
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

LissyRose has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Summer memory is volunteering at a Montessori school summercamp with all the toddlers. I made some amazing new friends and got to see a few kids that are now very close to my heart grow up a little. I have been going every day every summer for four years now. It is my favorite time of the year! =)
LissyRose is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #69
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite summer memory is running through the sprinkler with my sister with our clothes on for no apparent reason, except that it was extremely fun!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #70
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

My favorite summer memory would be when my uncle came home for e first week of August and he told us he was getting married that fall. It was a wonderful summer evening and one of the last wonderful memories I have of him. He died the next January after falling ill with liver cancer during his honeymoon.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: