Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #681
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is the first time my family went to the beach. Our house is right on the beach, so we can sit on our porch and watch the waves with the moon on them at night. In the morning when we get up, we just run right out into the ocean. We go with three other families, so there are lots of other kids for us to play with. At night, we take flashlights and go crabbing, looking for the crabs that scurry around and run into their holes. One night we found a jellyfish on the beach. My mom said not to touch it.
bigtoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #682

20bball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory was when i found a baby sea turtle on the beach i picked it up and he was s tiny!!!! i took him the the life guard and he gave me a coloring book of sea turtles and i loved it

it was the best day at the beach ever
20bball is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #683

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

my favoriye summer memory was have my entire family from all over the world and come for a family reunion!
friendsforever9 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #684
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

My fav summer memory was when we went to Disneyland. Our big van broke down, and I got car sick, but it was the best vacation ever!
Old 06-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #685
KelKelKitty
Kristl is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is going with my husband and our two children to a big field at his work our kids run around ,they throw balls,Frisbee, and blow bubbles and we watch my husband fly his rc planes. It's something we all love to do.
Kristl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #686
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My favorite summer memory took place many years ago but has stuck with me through the years. My grandpa peanut butter (he REALLY liked PB lol) took me out on his boat for deep sea fishing. Being from a land only state the ocean was an awesome experience for me. We were pulling up 6-8 fish at a time on each pole and we even caught a baby shark. Then he taught me how to clean them and we grilled them that night. It was the best summer ever!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #687
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Having air conditioning for the very first time...
derring do is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #688
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

My favorite summer memory was the trip my family took to Lake Powell. We had so many little adventures on that trip, it has a lot of memories!
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #689
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

My best summer memory If when my mother my Aunt, my "uncle" and my 2 cousins where taken to the beach and out on my "Uncles" boat and we whent crabing and saw where the wild horses run on there little Island! It was so beautiful I can still remeer it clearly.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #690
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

My favorite Summer memory was probably when I went on a cruise last summer.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: