Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #671
Webkinz :)
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite Summer Memory, is when I went to Six Flags with my best friends, and I rode all the rides, and got to eat lots of yummy food. It was so much fun and I'll never forget it. This is a really awesome contest!

:gr:~~:snake:~~~:goo:~Leon~:rac:~:rdr:~~~:lion:
stinkers...they don't have the emperor dragon, whale, or hedgehog...but these are the rest i own
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #672
norih

norih defies all odds
norih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all odds

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory of the summer isn"tthe best either!
We were at the beach for the week, and it was so hot that ur feet burned even if you were wearing shoes on the sand, and si my family and I had to stay in the house and do nothing! FOR a WEEK!

We havn't gone back since then!
norih is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #673

BellCat24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to visit my aunt and cousins in California. She has two daughters that are younger than me. Since I don't have any brothers or sisters, I think of them as my little sisters. We go visit them every summer.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #674

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

wow. . . your the best!!!

my favorite summer memory was last year in july i went to Fenway park (boston red sox ) for a tour. i even got to stand on the Green Monsta! the wall is so much bigger in person. It was one of the best days of my life
susand610 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #675
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

My favorite summer memory was playing games with my grandfather when I would stay with my grandparents over the summer.

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #676
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

My favorite summer memory is when my grandparents took my brother and I to Colorado Rockies for a whole week. We stayed in a log cabin, visited the Flying W Ranch, Garden of the Gods, and Pike's Peak. My favorite part of this trip was the visit to the Colorado Wolf & Wildlife Center. Here, we got to visit and even pet wolves! At the end of the tour, we started howling and the wolves joined in with us. I love this memory because wolves are my favorite animal, and it was awesome... a wolf's howl is one of the most beautiful sounds ever.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #677
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite summer memory was going to Girl Scout Horse camp, and being able to finally get to ride a real horse! And sleep in cool cabin/tent things!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #678
Kinokiita
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite summer memories was when I helped embarressed my younger brother on his birthday. He was in a play and we shoved him out on stage during the intro speech and the whole audience sang happy birthday to him. (He's still trying to get me back for it ^_^ )
Kinokiita is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #679
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memories are going to the college wrld series and visiting my cousins. I also enjoy going down there for the 4th of july.
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #680

mpledger is on a distinguished road

My favourite summer memory is hard to think of because it has been cold and wet and windy here for months - I live in the Southern Hemisphere. But, my favourite summer thing was growing milk weed and watching monarch butterfly eggs turn into caterpillars and then turn into butterflies.

Megan
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: