Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #661
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is getting up early to catch the free bus to the beach with my friends. We would all meet at around 7:00 in the morning and wait for the bus with loads of other teenagers. The bus would arrive and we would all cram in next to each other. We couldn't wait to get there. The sand was always warm and the water was cool. We would spend hours swimming and laying on towels just chatting and listening to music. Before we would leave, we would stop at the snack stand for for ice cream. We would all get home around 4:00 in the afternoon....sandy, salty and tired from a wonderful beach day.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #662
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is playing with water balloons with my neighbor.

NICE8x
Old 06-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #663
Lil Kinz

alicein1derland is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summertime memory is spending time with my Mom and Dad. We always take a trip of some sort, and it doesn't matter how old you get, I am sure that we will continue this tradition as long as heaven lets us all be together!
alicein1derland is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #664
Webkinz :)

sosweet is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite summer memorys is when I go to turkey hill bible camp! IT IS AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for the contest
Old 06-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #665
Lil Kinz
Felixbearz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favourite memory would be last summer when my family and i all went to the beach. at the beach, i got to see baby turtles hatch and run out to the ocean!!! it was AWESOME!! i hope that when we go to the beach again we'll get to sea it again.
Felixbearz is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #666
kellygarret

Monkish is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite summer memories isn't exactly a good one... I was over at my aunt's house like I used to do every summer. She happens to have a pool and a deck. Well, I was only 6 or 7, and I was swimming (with supervision.) I got out of the pool and was on my way into the house to get something to drink. I was so young that I hadn't realized yet that you MUST PICK YOUR FEET UP WHEN YOU WALK ON A WOODEN DECK! I didn't pick my feet up and I got 15 splinters in my foot. I screamed and cried when my aunt, a wound and ostomy nurse, tried to remove them from my foot. So I was taken to the ER and sedated. I went home the same day with a bandage on my foot. You would have thought that I would have learned my lesson, right? NO! I then the next day got 2 more splinters and my cousin had to take them out. Of course there was a bribe involved in that one... a brand-new Barbie Doll!
Monkish is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #667

parakeet08033 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was camping at Mammoth Cave National Park with my family. We went inside the caves quite a few times, and the history about them was really interesting!

Thanks for this awesome contest! Have a great summer, everyone!
parakeet08033 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #668
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

Well to begin...I have to say...this was fun...
We went to the beach, not telling where , We had a pretty mint green beach house sitting right on the shore. I remember one thing in particular, the seagull that attacked me...yes...I was feeding them fresh shrimp I bought from a fisherman. I was throwing them out to them and setting them on the boardwalk. One, I guess he was angry, started ripping the shrimp from my buck. I yelled at him an shooed him off. Later, when I returned with more shrimp, it was evening, this time my cousin came with me. I was fooling around with them in my hands, waving them around, and then, that same seagull attacked me, biting and stabbing! My cousin was happy to shoo it off, and to see me OK...and in one peace...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #669

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory was when my whole family threw a pool party and we swam all night and had a really good time!! -51396
51396 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #670
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was from a few years ago. It was when I went to Busch Gardens with my family. It was so much fun and we bonded.
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: