Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #651
QueenDD
Webkinz :)

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when I celebrated my birthday in the summer and the next day i had another one with my family. :cmunk:
QueenDD is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #652
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best summer memory is when my family and I hoked to the top of this big hill. Everyone but my Mom ran down. It was so fun, and it felt like I was running in mid-air! There were no other sounds, I was going so fast, and it was just so peaceful.

Thanks for the awesome contest!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #653
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

My fav summer memory was that last summer my mum came out here to visit from the UK,i havent seen her in 9 yrs!!!...we had a fun 2 weeks and my daughter was only a baby the last time my mum came out here to visit,but now she is 10 yrs old and had a wonderful time also!
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #654
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

My favourite summer memory was in 07 and my family got together and stayed in a cabin on the beach, We had camp fires and played in the water, and had BBQ'd ribs. It was a ton of fun!
Webkinz*lover is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #655
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

My favorite summer memory was the Summer of 2007, my sister decided to pay for my family to go to Discovery Cove in Orlando Florida. It was for my DD's birthday. I will never forget the smile on her face while she was in the water touching and riding on the Dolphin. She learned all about them, was able to feed them and even got to kiss that beautiful animal. It was the best vacation ever, Discovery Cove had so much to offer. If you are ever in the Orlando area and need a great place to relax and enjoy a private paradise, I encourage you to check out Discovery Cove.

Last edited by jsebaker; 06-21-2009 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: left out a word.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #656
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory was when i went to Erie,PA. I brought all my webkinz and my best friend. We slept in a hotel right next to the bay! Every morning the sun would rise and the lake would lite up! It was so beatiful. On the first day we went swimming in the hotel pool and then in the lake. Then on the next day we went shopping at the gift shop. I got a keychain and a snowglobe. No webkinz because they didn't have any. On the third day we went on a carter ship to go fishing. I was fishing and I had a fish on the line. It was so heavy my rod sunk to the bottom of the lake! LOL. So it was the last night of my awesome weekcation. T^T. My bestie and I had planned a WEBKINZ PARTY in the hotel. So we got out all our webkinz and did name call. We counted 157! We had our own room so we could what we wanted in there. Then we had a contest to see who's webkinz looked the most different. My cow Bessie won with her sideways foot! My mom said after the party we had to pack up for tomorrow's farewell. After we packed up we fell asleep. Z...Z..z..z.. We woke up and drove home. That is my favorite summer memory.

Thanks for an awesome contest,

{Hannah} pokekid56
pokekid56 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:34 PM   #657
lilypad42795
lilypad42795 is a jewel in the roughlilypad42795 is a jewel in the rough

When I was really little, my whole family (my mom, dad, brothers, aunts, uncles, and cousins) would take a week-long trip to the beach. During the day, my aunt would take me far out in the ocean, so far that I could no longer touch the bottom, and she would build chairs out of the sand for me to sit in. Then, at night, we would all grab our flashlights and walk barefoot at the water's edge, looking for shells and crabs.
lilypad42795 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #658
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Cool contest! Hmmm...... In 2001 I went to Hershey Park with my cousins. I really enjoyed that, even though I couldn't go on a lot of rides because I wasn't tall enough. I guess I just really enjoyed hanging out with my cousins, that was back before my cousin became a ****.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #659
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory would probably be from last year...

It was in June & my Guinea pig had passed away; My mom came home from a walk with my dad and they told me I could get hermit crabs(which I had wanted..what can I say? I fell in love with my friends crab). So a day or two before we were going to the Trailer(it was only my sister and me.. and Hermit crabs are great with travelling) we bought 3. Mr.krabs, Tank, and Pod. they are awesome, awesome pets.

And I've had Pod for one year now. =) which makes me happy.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #660

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

My favourite summer memory is when my parent's took us kids to Paris and we climbed (part of) the Eiffel tower.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: