Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #591
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was going to a party for my grandma.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 09:51 PM   #592
Webkinz :)
Kinzfans5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

HEy i am entering..Cool site..and fav summer memory is just being with my friends and creating so many inside jokes.i bet many ppl can relate <3
Old 06-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #593
Lil Kinz
amcowa2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory this summer was when a lot of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents came to visit for my graduation. We all had such a great time.
amcowa2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #594
2ggirls is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer time memory is going to my grandparents place in the mountains. They lived on a farm and I got to have hay rides with my cousins, ride the oxen, play in the loft and jump in the hay, sleep in the barn at night with my cousins and go on hikes in the mountain; but the best part was seeing my grandparents who spoke little English but my Grandmom would gather me up and give me special treats when the others were gone. You could just see the love in her eyes, even if she wasn't good at expressing it. I have had many sleepovers, swimming parties and trips to the beach but this one summer vacation I will never forget. I didn't get to see my grandmom much and she has since passed away but I will never forget that summer or my grandmom and granddad.
2ggirls is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #595
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory is back many, many years ago when I was a kid. We used to get a group of about 30 of us from my family. Aunts, uncles, cousins. And we'd all head down to the jersey shore. We'd cram about 30 of us in a cottage meant for about 10 people for a week and have the time of our lives. Spend all day getting sunburned and swimming in the ocean and head to the boardwalk for some games at night. It was a long drive to get there and I spent every night sleeping on the floor, but those vacations were some of the best times of my life.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #596

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when me and my friends had a gigantic sleepover! We played games, ate junk food, and had the best time EVER!

Thanks for the awesome contest!
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #597

surferdude13 is a jewel in the roughsurferdude13 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the contest! I hope I win the lava lamp! It is super cool and I am not allowed to buy from the estore. Well my fav memory was rideing a rollercoaster at a theam park near where I live.
surferdude13 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #598

catringo is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer moment so far has been spending time with my family at Cedar Point, riding the rides with my Mom, Dad, Gramma, Uncle Joe and my cousins. It was a great day and memories will last a life time.
catringo is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #599
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memories are getting to go camping! Roasting marshmallows in the camp fire, fishing in the lake and later eating the fresh fish cooked over the fire.... Seeing a billion stars we could never see at home - So much fun!!!

Thanks for the awesome chance to win super cool stuff, Ameriwade!
Zeb is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #600
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

My favorite summer memory is that my family went on to a train museum. At this museum we took a 20 mile train ride across a western setting and was "robbed" by masked men. The expression on the kids faces was priceless!
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: