Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #571
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Thanks so much for the reminder and contest!!!

One of my favorite summer memories was getting to spend 2 weeks with my Grandparents who lived in the country...and one year..I got to go with my Papaw and buy a pony for me...I've always loved horses and this was just the best ever!! A little girl's dream come true!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #572
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

LOL, I still chuckle over this...

My mother and I went to California to visit my Grandparents...on our return home my mother got off the interstate and we traveled for hours ending up in at a large fence with a HUGE stop sign that read "ALTO" (stop in spanish). Very calmly she turned to me and said, "honey, I think I made a wrong turn"... we were a hundred + miles from where we should be...it was so fun...we saw the Superstitous Mountains and Cochises' Stronghold...my mom died many years ago...I still smile when I think of our adventure...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #573
Gifted

sophienova is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a lot of favorite summer memories but if I have to pick one, I'd say it is driving and seeing new places, stopping at tag sales and flea markets along the way, meeting new people, getting a good bargain, and sometimes even finding a webkinz! That always starts an interesting conversation.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #574
Lil Kinz
MINDFREAKK will become famous soon enough

The best summer was when my Dad told me that I needed to go to work with him and that before we went that we had to stop by the airport and pick up Grammas bag that was damaged from her recent trip. My mommy drove us and when we got to the airport my Dad said why don't you come inside with me and help me get grammas bag back. I did and when we walked in the airport I asked my Dad where do we need to go and he said how about Walt Disney World? I said come on Dad, stop joking. But he said he's not and I looked at him again and said really where is grammas bag and he said surprise and said that it is true that we are going in a special father son only trip. We had so much fun and Disney was great. I had so much fun with my Dad that summer.
MINDFREAKK is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #575
RAWRimaTREX

OohLaLaLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is spending two weeks with my grandparents at the beach in Florida! They even got me a webkinz cheeky monkey!
OohLaLaLaura is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #576
I'm leaving Webkinz

WebkinzandMe will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was at the beach
WebkinzandMe is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #577

dreamykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

:ccat: My favorite summer memory is sitting outside with my sisters, after coming back from swimming, eating watermelon and spitting the seeds at each other. lol
dreamykinz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:47 PM   #578
poptartab97

poptartab97 is on a distinguished road

My best summer memory was when I went all the way to Poland for a month. When I went there I met my family that I havent seen for 9 years. When I was staying there with my grandma I told her that I always wanted to see a chicken so she took me to a chicken farm. She told me I could pick out 3 baby chickens. I named them after celebrities. The first one was Ashley, the second one was Selena , and the last one I named Joe but then we found out it was a girl ! When I was about to leave Poland my grandma bought 9 more chickens and 1 rooster. Now every other day she calls me and tells me how the chickens are doing, and every month she sends pictures. :bokbok:
poptartab97 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #579
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

dannyphantom1 is on a distinguished road

My favorite and funnest summer memory was when I went to the same amusement park (Story Land, Glen NH) 4 times in one summer, all with different people every time! It was fun!
dannyphantom1 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #580
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory was going to some beach...don't remember which one and riding a surrey with my family. That was fun
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: