Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #551
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I grew up quite poor living by a river camp in California. I was too little to go with the "big kids" to the riverside to play. So my Uncle brought up bucket fulls of sand and dump it in front of our trailer where I could be watched.

I have so many memories of me playing with my little cups in the sand and water eating frozen blackberries! I picked them, my Auntie froze them.

I spent most of my summer colored like a blackberry with sand in my hair!

What could be better than that?
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #552
JMCJ
Webkinz :)

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I went to South Korea. I learned many different things about Korea. I even got a korean dress there! The best part is when I went to "Seoul Land". There were many rides there, including bumper cars, my favorite kind of ride! There was even a ride where people sit in a canoe, go up the waterfall, then pass through a dreary cave, and finally, rocket down the waterfall! I can't wait to go there again next summer!
JMCJ is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #553
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

My Favorite Summer Meomory is when I got to work at a zoo,I had to feed th heep,Goats,Lion,Wolves,and Turtle!After that we wnt camping and on the way up we saw some col waterfall!when we got there the dog hade ate a Toad,which was supe funny!Next we wnt to some Fishing dock and payed $90 to fish,we were only there for about 1 Minute,they starve the fish so they bite that quick!
Choclate Labs is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #554

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I have two favorite summer memories: My wedding day, June 26, (and following honeymoon abroad), and the first time my children caught fish at a lake. I still remember the grins on their faces for little 3-inch perch.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #555

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is getting to hold and pet baby chicks at a game farm when I was little.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #556
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory is the summers i used to spend at an outdoor camp. It was a blast to sleep in a treehouse and cook our own meals. The only downside was the latrines.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #557

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

this is a cool contest!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Well my favorite summer memory is probaly fishing and swimming out at my grandparent's pond!! We do it every year and it's something i love and enjoy!!!!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #558

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was a trip to the Grandparents house in July many years ago. They took me to the fire works show. My whole family came. Uncles, Aunts, Cousins... It was a family reunion which meant fun and food for a week. On the Fourth of July, the fireworks were OK but then the fun began (OK looking back it may not have been fun for everyone, but I didn't realize the danger so it was amazing!). A firework, about mid show, misfired, landing in the truck containing the fireworks for the rest of the nights display. The entire turck erupted in firework explosions. They all went off in all directions - all around our heads. One even landed on my Uncle's leg (It was wooden so no pain but it did burn it a bit!!) It was the wildest time and the best display of fireworks ever. WE had giggles and stories for years after that.
PS We all got home safe and sound (the whole town) and the fire was put out quickly although as a kid I did not realize that was a concern or happening. I just remember the amazing fireworks raining around us.
Wish we had video.... I would love to see it now that I actually comprehend what was going on!
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #559

Tman28 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when my cousin and I went to the town's carnival and they had game where you could win a bunny by throwing a ping pong ball into a little red cup in a pond full of other white cups, I thought we could never win the game but he tried and finlly after about 20 throws he made it in nd we both yelled really loud, we went over to tell his mom and the look on her face said it all, she was amazed, she didn't think we would win, after that we got the bunny and had to go buy stuff for it

Good luck Everyone!!!
Tman28 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #560

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is trip to Carlsbad Caverns and Big Bend several years ago with family.
We had a great time.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: