Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #531
Webkinz :)

57bzm208zz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is 2005 when i first started camping at the camp ground for marineland,it was so awsome now we camp every year but this year we're camping ALOT.
57bzm208zz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #532
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memories were when I was a child and we would go visit my Grandmother at her summer lake cottage. We spent weeks there exploring The Caves, catching garter snakes, picking Saskatoon berries and spending every other minute in the lake swimming and boating. I can't wait until I am able to take my 2 boys there to share in the same wonderful experiences.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #533

19issolucky is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when my parents took me and all of my friends down to the beach for a week! We had so much fun that year.
19issolucky is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #534
Lil Kinz

tigerlover1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite sumnmer memory would have to be when my family and I spent a weekend at the beach, and every night we would play the water gun game to win more webkinz. By the end of the weekend I had won 14 webkinz! :gor::clyde::abn::acs:
tigerlover1212 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #535
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My favorite summer memories were from when my family would all get together at my Grandparents cabin in the mountains. We would swim in the pond while trying to catch tadpoles and salamanders. We would play cards for pennies and cook out on the fire each night. There were tire swings, and lawn jarts, croquette, and badmitton. But the best thing was being with all my Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and of course my Grandparents. It was always the best thing about summer. I wish my kids could enjoy such simple bliss for themselves.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #536

OlgaL is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was my visit to Egypt last summer. I saw realy old buildings. I was exited.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #537
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I don't think I'm going to get extra points for originality but my favourite summertime memory is of a picnic on a white sandy beach - loads of friends, beautiful sunset, good food (not too much sand in it either) swimming into the night - just what summer should be!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #538
Lil Kinz
TracyHackett is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is hangin out at te bech with my girls partying and havin fun in the sun.

Im meant beach

I also meant, "I meant beach" It has been a long day already!!!

Last edited by TracyHackett; 06-20-2009 at 03:46 PM..
TracyHackett is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #539
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory is going to Enchanted Water Sarfari with one of my daughters. My husband had taken my other daughter out of state to participate in a good friends' wedding. We tried to save money by only sending the two of them. So, I felt it was time to spend some alone time with my other daughter. We rented a cabin close by to the water park and the weather was perfect for being wet all day (in the 90's). We stayed wet from 10 am until 7 pm only stopping to eat lunch. We laughed and laughed all day long. My daughter never knew her mother to have such a crazy side to her. It is one of my most cherished memories of a wonderful bonding experience.

Thanks Ameriwade and for having a wonderful contest!!
K1234 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #540
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory? Oh my.

Probably the party my friend had at the park on the first day of summer last year. Our group was there, and it was verry fun. We even found a yard sale selling american eagle, hollister, and abercrombie and such for just a dollar or two. lol. plenty of people were there, and we played baseball, and ate hot dogs and got sunburnt and then went to one of my friends' house to watch scary movies with ppl. That was probably my best summer memory everrrrrrr(:
[xo]batman is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: