Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #521
Webkinz :)

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is when i used to go to my aunt and uncles house and watch the fireworks with them. We used to go on their balcony on the forth of july and watch the shoot over the water. i loved doing that. It makes me happy to think about it. my uncle passed away so it makes this memory even more special to me. That was the best summer ever and that's my favorite summer memory.
gbberg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #522
colleneisphatx

colleneisphatx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I went camping with my family a few summers back.
there was a stray cat on the camp ground that I befriended and fed for the duration of my stay and also a chipmunk ran into our cabin. It was quite exciting

I hope I am a winner!
Old 06-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #523
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

My favorite summer memory was going to the local theme park with my family
We had a blast on the rollercoasters & i still have a picture from riding one.
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #524
ChickentasticGirl
Gifted
Chickentastic is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is being with my cousin. We are 3 months apart and best friends. Her parents are devorced though so I hardly ever get to see her but we usually get to spend some time in the summer. This year she is coming next week! I am so exicted.
Love ChickentasticGirl
Chickentastic is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #525
Live on, Michael

KLDblue14 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when my whole family went to England for 2 whole weeks, and we got to meet family and my 2nd cousins and cousin I never seen before! It was great!
KLDblue14 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #526

cheech is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is going down the slip n' slide into the pond that we built at the bottom of our hill. The pond plants and fish don't enjoy it too much, but it sure beats the heat. We have a solar panel hooked up to the pump that delivers water to the top of the hill. After a "hard" day slip n' sliding it's great to have chicken and veggies on the grill. Ahhh, summer...
cheech is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #527
Woot I Am A Rockin
Gift Trainee

soccerwingstar1 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when i got to go to California for the first time! Also i loved the summer when my soccer team won the championships. I felt so good! Thanks for the awsome contest WI!
soccerwingstar1 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #528
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is, riding bikes with my two brothers all day long .We are all grown ups now,but when I think back to our days of riding in the warm summer air, it always makes me smile.Thanks for making me remember that again.Thanks for the contest.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:bt::abn::bokbok::clyde:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #529
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory is from last summer. We stayed at a beach house with my friends, and it was really fun! I enjoyed running along the beach at night with the crabs nipping at my toes and the s'mores and the water balloons and the fireworks. It was really fun, and I wish we could go again!
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #530
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is August of 2007. I went to the Mall of America(in Minnesota) for a week with my cousin, our aunts and uncles, and my grandparents. It was really fun to shop in a huge mall like that. It was also a great bonding experience for our family.

Another huge plus: that's when I introduced my cousin to Webkinz and she bought her first. She now has over 40.

Great contest! Thanks!
libra95
libra95 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: