Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #511
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when i auditioned for Annie and I got the part of Kate because it was only my third show I had ever done, and a lot of really good actresses auditioned. I was afraid i wouldn't even get into the ensemble, but then i got my first lead-ish roll. Thanks for the contest!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #512
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favourite memory was when I went to Dominican for a vacation. It was the first time I took a plane to go to a vacation destination, so that made it extra special!
Thanks so much for the contest!
leopardluva7 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #513
faeshaylee
Webkinz :)

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite summer memories was driving through the country with my father and siblings. My Dad would pile all of us kids in the car and we would travel the country roads enjoying the scenery, with the windows rolled down. Back then we didn't have air conditioning, this was back in the sixties. Sometimes we stopped by creeks and wadded in the water, or swung from vines. It was simple. With Fathers' Day this weekend, it makes me appreciate the times I had with my father.
faeshaylee is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #514
foxerx

FoxerX is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory would probably be when I went on vacation in new york city. Oh wait, I did that twice! I have two then!
FoxerX is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #515

queeniebees417 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory......
last summer i was at the local park going to meet my friend. as i was walking down teh hill i saw a huge black bear and its baby staring at me. i was so scared i didnt know what to do. i just stood there for a minute or two panicing. i started walking down the hill and my friend happened to drive up the hill and save me so i didnt get eaten by the bear lol
queeniebees417 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #516

Wrattical will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was when my best friend and I went camping and this big black bee chased us for ever and ever and ever. We ran an screamed the whole way back to camp. We still laugh about it to this day.
Wrattical is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #517
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

My favorite summer memory was 2 years ago when we drove down to Florida and took our 2 daughters to Disney World. I had gone when I was about 7 years old (I won't say how many years ago that was!), so it was really fun to see the place again, remembering my childhood and seeing the magic once again through the eyes of my children.

Thanks for the contest!

Nickelcat
Old 06-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #518
Lil Kinz
ThomSkellz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory, was the time my Mom and my best friend's mom, had been trying to surprise us, that we were going on a a trip together. My best friend and I sat for weeks right after school let out, looking up places in New Hampshire, Disney World in Florida, all kinds of trips. Our moms kept saying, you're not going anywhere this summer, sorry.

So, one afternoon in July, my friend and myself were just enjoying the sun, going in the pool, eating snacks, listening to music, watching a movie. The things we do in the summer to have fun. The mail man comes, and there is an envelope from "Disney World Resort and Vacations". We both got extremely excited about it. We were like we're going to Disney World. They are planning a big trip for us. Of course, the moms wouldn't let us see what the letter was for. So another week passed, and our moms came together, in a sneaky manner. They took us out shopping and bought us random presents. We couldn't figure out what they were planning. Then finally, the last day in July. Our moms sat us down and handed us both boxes. We opened them, to reveal another box, and then another and then another. After going through these 8 boxes within a box, we find this miniature little box, and what we found in that box was a plane ticket to Orlando, Florida.

Our moms looked at us, and said "We're GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Even though we had kind of already figured it out. It was a cool trick they played on us. It was my first time going and I loved it. Definitely my favorite memory.
ThomSkellz is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #519
ebaker911 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory was when i got to go to my absolute best friends cabin with her for a whole week!!!!!! thanks for the contest
ebaker911 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #520
Lil Kinz
roary is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hello! My favorite summer memory is going to a Resort with my family and some of our close friends. We went on boats, swam in a lake, and even went go-carting!!! It was so much fun. The scenery in the area was just beautiful and the days were warm and peaceful. I couldn't have asked for a better vacation!

all the way! Thanks!
roary is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: