Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #501
cupcakey12
Gift Trainee

cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was working as a camp counselor last year and spending the whole summer with my friends and cute little campers!
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #502
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I think my favorite summer memory is when my pool gets set up and we go in it. I love coming out of the pool and running into the house to see what is going on in WI!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #503
Webkinz :)

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

My favorite summer memory was when we went to Florida, to our condo down there. I went sailing with my dad and brother and I also got up early to watch cartoons. Then we would eat watermelon all day and sit by the pool and walk along the dock. And one day, we went to dinner to a restaurant that was on a beach. I had ordered ice cream for dessert and when I got it, it was still very frozen. I put my spoon into it and tried to get a little scoop out, but instead, my spoon slipped and a piece of ice cream went flying across the tables and just about landed in a lady's soup! It was hilarious and we still laugh about it all the time. That's one of my favorite summer memories and all the others were also at our family condo in Florida. Good times, good times.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #504
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

My favorite summer memory is when I went to Kings Island.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #505
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

My best summer memories were when we adopted our last two dogs during the summer. The dog that my parents had when I was born died on Memorial Day one year, and we chose not to bring another dog home until after our July vacation. We lost that dog, a Yellow Lab, too young to illness in February a few years later, but again chose not to bring another dog home until after the vacation. The Yellow Lab was a birthday present to me, as I was the most upset over losing our first dog, and it was great to be the one responsible for his training and get to play with him for 6 weeks before school started. I loved my dog. My parents and brother had to go to a party the day we brought our current dog, a Cattle Dog, home, but since I was at work that day (and thus wasn't with them when they picked him out), I chose to stay home from the party. So I got to spend that whole night, just me and the puppy as he explored his new world. It is amazing how something that seems so common to us like our home and back yard can bring such wonderment to a new member of the family.
I look forward to some day having a place of my own and bringing one of these home to explore a new world.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #506
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Last year, watching the fireworks.I thought the clouds seemed awfully dark before the fireworks show, right after it was POORING!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #507

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite memory is going to space camp, it was a blast and we also went to disney and that was really fun too. And we went to the beach.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #508
BlissfullyMe is an unknown quantity at this point

So far, my favourite memory was participating in an event called Relay For Life, which raises money an awareness for cancer. I stayed awake from 7pm-7am walking in the relay and participating in various activities. It was a lot of fun and great to see so many people working together to find a cure.
BlissfullyMe is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #509
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

my favourite summer memory was vacationing in Cuba. i got to see some family members, and i got to swim in the wonderful ocean almost all day!
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #510

photolady will become famous soon enough

My summer memories are the beach boardwalk and lemon with a pepermint stick stuck in the center so you could sip up the lemon juice threw it. One of life's little pleasures,thanks Grandma-ma.
photolady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: