Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #41
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory would have to be last year, when my entire family rented a beach house near an ocean for about a week. We had a pool at the back of the house, and could go swimming whenever we wanted. Sometimes we would walk across the street, and go down to the beach to collect shells and swim. At one point, we took a ferry down to an island and got to explore and shop. Although it was burning hot almost all of the time, I had a lot of fun with my cousins, sisters, aunts and uncles, parents, and grandparents. I've had a lot of great summer memories, but this one would have to be my favorite. Best of luck to everyone who enters the contest!
Seahorse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #42
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my most favorite childhood memory were the weeks in the summer when my dad and mom took us all to the beach resort. as a child i remember the rides and the cotton candy and a lot of fun memories.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #43
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is driving 14 hours to Maine every summer to visit the grandparents. It was usually the only time of the year that I saw them. We would go fishing, picking blueberries, see the sights, go swimming... it was always fun.

One grandmother is still with us, and I still go up to see her as often as I can. I know I can't give ages, but I will say she is getting thisclose to adding another digit to her age.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #44
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

My favorite summer memory...going to Wisconsin Dells for a week in the summer. We watched the "Dancing Waters", went to Storybook Gardens, went to the circus, played miniature golf...and stayed in a cabin at a dairy farm...the same place each year we went. They had the best cheese in the small shop they had in their house...it was great!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #45
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite summer memory is when my best friend in the world came back to visit, and told me that her family was planning to move back to our state the next summer. Right now I am eagerly awaiting her arrival date.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #46
here are my

webkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memory is being able to go up to Mackinac Island every year with my family. We always have a blast!
webkinzluvr1235 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #47

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Exclamation Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite thing to do this sumer was to help at my churches VBS! It was very hard but made shure I did my best I worked with preschool crafts.
WE made kangeroo tote bags for them and other nice stuff I was happy to do somthing good!
carrub is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #48
Lissa is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is catching crayfish in the river near my house, because my friends and I always get soaked and end up scaring all of them away because of our laughter! LOL!
Thanks for hosting this contest, keep up the good work!
Lissa is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #49
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory will be ... When me and my friend went to a Girl Scout Trip to Build-A-Bear! I made the Patrotic Puppy, and my friend made the Black Lab after her dog! I will always remember this, even when school starts and we won't be in the same class. I wish everyone a happy and safe summer!

Love,

Sugardog678 and Sugar
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #50
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when our family went to Savannah, Georgia. I liked how it had boats as big as hotels, but we didn't get to ride one... I still had an awesome time though!
-Tea
teaandpizza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: