Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory this summer is our famous glow night swimming sessions with my daughter & husband. We have a small pool, turn all the lights off and use a bunch of dollar store glow sticks ... what a blast!!

Thanks to everyone for the opportunity to win!! We love WI!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #482

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my fav summer memory was when we got my dogs i was so happy to get them they were german shorthairs and that was my fav doggood luck to everyone
Old 06-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #483
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

My favourite summer memory is the first time we took our children camping. It was so much fun roasting hot dogs and marshamallows, and to see how sticky my youngest got after eating the yummy treats.

I can't wait to do it again this year. Thank you for another wonderful contest!
kellykam is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #484

LittleC is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was going to the Bahamas with my family last year!
LittleC is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #485

MissiRox will become famous soon enough

My favorite Summer memory was spending the summer at my Grandpa's Camp on Lake Ontario.
My little bit of heaven right here on earth.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #486
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

my favorite summer memory would be playing on my swingset with my best friend as a little girl.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #487
Lil Kinz

Amber9145 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I had 4 of my friends sleep over and we decided to try to stay up all night. When someone would fall asleep the rest of us would go and make animals noises in their ear. We managed to stay up all night, then at 6am we got up and played poker for little things that we all brought that we didn't want. Then we all went outside and jumped on the trampoline until they had to leave.

I love WI!!!

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 06-20-2009 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: please don't type in red. thanks
Amber9145 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #488

leatahka is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory would have to be when I went to a lake camping and learned how to water ski. We were in tents all week and cooked most of our meals over a campfire.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #489
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was going camping for the first time in the hills of Nevada, and riding there in the back of a pickup truck with my brother!
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:49 PM   #490
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

My favorite summer memory is getting out of school for The summer!
Bear10176 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: