Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #471
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my fav summer memory is going to utah and climbing up mountains and dangling my legs into canyons.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #472
azmichelleg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is swimming with dolphins!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #473
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was when I used to swim in my dad's aunt's pool. That's where I learned to swim and I loved jumping off the diving board!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #474
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

My favorite summer memory is going camping with my dad and sister.
030789 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:50 AM   #475
Buckeys1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was walking on the beach in the hot, hot sun in the middle of June! It was the best summer memory ever!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #476
crazyapple1890
Lil Kinz
crazyapple1890 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when I finally got out of my car from some week long twilight camp, and then jumping into the pool with all of my clothes still on and my friends and my sister and her friends did the same thing. I think that happened yesterday. That's all I can really remember!!! xD

CrazyApple!!!!
crazyapple1890 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #477

starsabove is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was camping with my friends in the mountains by a HUGE lake. We got to explore the lake in a canoe and roast marshmallows while we sat by the warm fire. It was my favorite camping trip of all.
starsabove is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #478
J'Aime Mon Wacky...

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

my favorite summer memory was..
going to camp with my friends!
even thought the camp was for a sport
i still had tons of fun playing games
in our free time. and hanging out!
it was super fun! cuz it was with my
FRIENDS!
MarchingWebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #479
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory was in 2008 and i went to pesolcoa(sp) florida.
brittany13star is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #480
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

My favourite Summer memory when we went to Quebec to play with my cousins. We had so much fun! We went swimming, watched movies, stayed up late, all sorts of stuff!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: