Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 11:20 AM   #461
Lil Kinz
kinzaddict10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is of going swimming on the last day of school! I would get out early, and my big brother would take me to the pool, and we would swim for the rest of the day! I always knew it was summer because of that swimming day!!!! It means alot for me to remember those swimming days, because my brother has now passed on at a young age, and so every little memory counts!
kinzaddict10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #462
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hi! I'm finally back on here! Here's my entry:

My favorite summer memory is going lightning bug & moth catching with my best friend.

I'm so glad to post something again! I think I last posted in May!

(Tomorrow is my b-day! YAY!)
Old 06-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #463
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory is of a time long ago in a muddy, murky Oklahoma pond. There are many creatures in those ponds, invariably the Loch Ness monster lives there too. I was with a group of friends and the stories were told, but I braved walking in the pond anyway. Carefully I stepped, afraid of what was going to bite my little toesies. Every step I was certain that something was going to get me. I quickly began to swim, feeling more safe that the water would not bite me. Alas, I was bitten, no idea from what, maybe it was even my imagination, but I got out of that pond in a jiffy! My friends all laughed and we had a good time, but admittedly to this day (many years later), I hesistate to enter the unknown muddy waters, even though now I live somewhere else, with safer waters :-).
nfosnowkats is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #464
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

My favorite summer memory is going to camp every summer!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #465
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory is going to the beach house in the summer. My grandaddy would would take us out in the ocean to "boogie board " in .. My dad would stay out in the water walking us back n forth and grand daddy would meet us on the shore.. always there with a fresh piece of Super Double bubble !!
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #466
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

My fav summer memory is hearing the sound of the dicky dee man , ice cream cart, and running barefoot through the streets with our coins in our hand to get our tiger stripped ice cream
lemony is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #467

Pinklifesaver is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite summer memories was when I bought my first Webkinz- a Persian Cat names Angel Face- two years ago while on vacation. Thanks for letting me enter!
Pinklifesaver is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #468
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory?

Probably last summer when we went to Wisconsin Dells. We haven't been there in a looong time. We also went to Michigan. That was fun too. XD I almost feel off the intertube.

~Sarah
swags22 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #469
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

My fav summer memory is when I climbed the Eiffel Tower in Paris!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #470
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

My favorite summer memory was when...

I got a baby cousins in the summertime! They are not twins and were born at seperate times but they are both summer babies so it's wonderful to have them in my life.
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: