Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #451
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Great Contest!! Good luck everyone!

My very favorite Summer memory (and I will never forget this) was when I visited my cousins on their lake for a month and the two cousins I am closest to got into a huge fight with me over something really silly! So, we spent a week or so plotting pranks on each other and it got really out of hand! It was over the 4th of July and I was making a cake with the mixer and they both took the mixer and got cake batter on everything in the kitchen, living room, and ourselves!! Of course, we had to clean it up together and my Aunt was trying to teach us a lesson which secretly worked and we didn't know it. We spent the rest of the month swimming and riding bikes down to the marina everyday to get gummy worms! Ahhh... It may sound cheesy like in the movies but its by far something I will never forget!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #452
huhmoreplease
Webkinz :)

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory has been sitting in the sunlight cuddling with my cat, knowing I am not avoiding work I have to do. I hope everyone has a great summer too!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #453
mandyjane is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to the beach in Daytona... we would build sand castles all morning then nap all alfernoon!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:09 AM   #454
kimmygirl321

kimmygirl123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was my best friend's birthday party. It was a Hawaiian themed party, in fact. We (the guests) got to go swimming, eat hot dogs, lots of candy, wear leis, and eat a really delicious cake.We played board games, danced, and played with her dogs. We swam until about 10pm. The party was also a sleepover, which was why we swam so late. Her dogs woke us up in the morning by barking and walking all over us. We didn't want the party to end, but all parties have to end sometime.......
Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #455
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite summer memory was when i went to my freinds birthday party and we went to a water park and we all went in the wave pool then all of us got washed back up toward the back of the wave pool! good times, good times!
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #456
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory was when I met my best friend last summer in day camp. We both had a lot in common, and saw more in each other than ever. In june that summer, our friend came to us and said, "You would be perfect together." we didn't listen until camp started. We were both there and all of the sudden, everything clicked.
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #457

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was last year. We went to Lake Michigan and I watched my nieces be thrilled to find simple things, like shells or unusual rocks. Watching their excitement reminded me of how much fun you can have as a child by doing things outdoors and enjoying summer!

Good Luck to everyone -- and thanks to our sponsors for the great contest!!!
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #458
Lil Kinz
bobbyrob is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when I was very young and saw the beach for the first time.
bobbyrob is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #459

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Being caught in the rain when the sun was out ... rainy and sunny at the same time !
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #460

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my favourite summer memory was today when i sang at my schooltalent contest outside in the rain!! i sang taylor swift teardrops on my guitar
kittypinck is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: