Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #441
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when i my parents friends, who had a hot air balloon, let us ride it. We rode it at 6:00 in the morning. The friend who flew liked to fly low so we crashed into the top of three trees and landed in the canal twice! It was so fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #442
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I have several favorite summer memories. My First summer memory would be when my whole family went to Disney together, that was one of the only trips we all went together on, when we were all kids and had a blast.
My next favorite was taking my kids to Disney 4 years ago, with their grandparents. They got to meet a lot of the characters and we had dinner in Cinderella's castle. Which my DD absolutely loved!

Thank you and Ameriwade for this and all the contest, you guys are awesome.
aibowers is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #443
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is camping at Jellystone Park! Thanks for another great contest!
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #444
Lil Kinz
bslenz is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory is visiting my grandparents in arizona and my sister getting bit by a fire ant!
bslenz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #445

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memories were going to grandma's house in the summertime and picking corn out of the garden. Then we would boil it over a fire outside and eat it fresh all together. She would make pies with blueberries and strawberries they grew themselves, which we had for dessert. She was the best cook in the whole world-sure miss her but those are great memories.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #446

Shaymin568 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to wildwood with my family and going to hershey park.
Shaymin568 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #447
b1bjb
Lil Kinz
b1bjb is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory happened during last years family vacation when we were having breakfast and i glanced over at my 5 year old daughter who was combing her hair with a fork, just like Ariel in the Little Mermaid.
b1bjb is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #448
I got a kinzclip

Almonds222 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my greatest summer memories is when I went to Ireland with my family. We had TONS of fun and did many things, including kissing the blarney stone and climbing a hill so high it was covered in fog. I really hope to go back someday!
Almonds222 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #449
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

My favourite summer memory is going to camp. It was awesome!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #450

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory from summer was last year, me and 4 of my friends went to Country USA, and had fun, and did lots of stuff, like go on a bunch of rides, and we ate lots and lots of ice cream, and then we did some of the contests and won stuff!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: