Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #431
ebaday

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory would have to be going to the beach with my family. We go every summer and it is always great! Me and my Mom would get up extra early to walk down the shore and watch the sunset. During the day my sister, me, and my mom would spend hours shopping the little boutiques or building endless sand castles and splashing in the water. At nights we would go home and snuggle up on the couch - all the 4 kids squished together eating popcorn to a movie - or sometime's going to the park to watch the sunset and play.

Thanks for the great contest!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #432
Webkinz :)

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory has to be tubing on the Apple River - warm sun, cool water, good friends and rush of going over "the rapids" at the end!
taikitty is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #433
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Hmm, my favorite summer memory... that's probably going river rafting with my camp last summer. It was really fun.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #434
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory would have to be swimming in my grandparents pool with my parents after dinner in the evenings!
Rikku is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:34 AM   #435
doglove224

tiff =D will become famous soon enough

my fav summer memory was going on the bizzaro at 6 flags for the first time--- i sat in the front seat! the feeling was exzilarating! lol
tiff =D is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #436
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

My fav summer memory is taking a trip to Colorado to visit a lot of family (grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.) and friends and we went to the Denver Museum and the Denver Zoo. We had so much fun there.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #437
Sandpiper10

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

My favorite summer memory was when I saw one of my best friends for the first time in almost a year. We went swimming in my pool and we had a barbeque in my backyard. We also went to a marine place where we got to feed stingrays.
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #438

PigzRule is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory was when me and my 2 best friends went down to the lake! we camped out, went tubing and kayaking, and ate ice cream on the dock. We threw each other in the water, and even saw a snake! It was my favorite 2009 summer memory!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #439

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Summer my favourite time of the year! See I was born in the summer time so every year I get a pool party, but on year I guess my brother didn't know that my friends were coming over. So he left his door open when he was changing! Itwas so funny and ever since he has always closed the door when he is changing.

I Love My #30 Webkinz!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #440
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

My favourite summer memory. This ought to be easy but it's hard because there are so many brilliant memories.

If I have to choose it will have to be summer two years ago. We went to the World Science Fiction Convention and it was held in Yokohama, Japan. During the trip, we went to the Ghiblii Museum in Mitaka and got to see all sorts of neat artifacts from the animated films produced by Ghiblii, including the Cat Bus which they had set up inside for the smaller kids. I managed to get a photo, although they don't allow photos inside the building and so I have a special memory of that part of the trip, not to mention the rather cool part of the trip when we went down to visit the Great Buddha in a Typhoon! I want to go back because it was such a fantastic trip
Asacardimus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: