Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

webkinzjava is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory is when my family went to Florida and we caught over 20 lizards:gecko: that live on the trees! It was so much fun! Thanks!
webkinzjava is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #422
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when I was in my first musical. I tried out and got a lead part! I had such a fun time all summer working on that musical.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #423

Twilighter95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my family took a two week trip down to Orlando, Florida.
Sadly, my dad wasn't there because we were renovating our house and someone needed to be there with the workers. But I had a great time anyway. We passed through 11 states getting to and from Florida. We stopped in New Orleans, Louisiana on the way there (Pre-Katrina).
The thing i remember most is that I wanted to go on a ghost ride trip but no one else wanted to, and that my brother tried something that a lady was handing out on the street from a restaurant, he thought it was chicken but it ended up being squid! The look on his face was hilarious when he ate it.

That is my favorite summer memory.

:gr::cs:
Twilighter95 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #424
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

My favorite Summer memory would have to be my first time in Six Flags, so far. I was skeptical about it at first, but then after a short period of time, I was running to all the rollercoaster lines, which I thought was crazy because.. well, I thought I'd be the one going to the baby coasters! I learned that you can have fun under and circumstances, just always remember to be happy, and believe in yourself!
(:
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #425

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

As a kid, I remember spending the ENTIRE day outdoors, exploring the fields and woods. Thinking that I was miles away from home, when in reality i was not that far at all. I cherish those memories of sweet pea flowers growing wild, the gimormous black walnut tree on the hill and swimming in the local murky lake. Ah....Good times!

Brenda
bsburn99
bsburn99 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:15 AM   #426
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

I have so many fond memories,but I think one of my most favorites was one really hot summer,my siblings and I spent 7 hours playing in the river to cool off,we were exhausted when the day was over,but it was so much fun,we were so very young then.
Mud is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #427
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

By far my favorite memory is going to a theme park with my mother and sister a few summers ago. One of the rides was a sort of magical haunted cavern where you had to save these cute little furballs by shooting the monsters with a gun that rested in the cart. Each successful shot you took awarded you points.
Before we left that day all three of us had achieved high scores (beating each other out in turn,) so we each got proudly display our high score medals as we wandered the park. It was silly, but we were all so happy. (My mom had the highest score of all- go mommy!)
Aeza is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #428
haley57540

haley57540 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was my birthday.I had a sleepover with my freinds and they all got me a different webkinz. We also had hot chocolate on my screened in porch.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #429
dancerbabe1997

dancerbaby4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory was when my best friend finially came back from Russia after six weeks of being away. We are usually insepretable so it was pretty tough. Right when she got back, she didn't even go home. She came over and we had a sleep-over! This is my favorite summer memory because my best friend is really important to me.
dancerbaby4eva is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #430
purpleska

softballska is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when we went to the beach and we could watch the ocean from the pizza store window. Our hotel was right near the pizza place so we could walk and we ate every meal there for all of our vacation!
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: