Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #401
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My Favorite Summer Memory
My family owns an upstate house on a Lake. We have been inviting my best friend, her sister, and her mom to come up with us now for about 3 years with me, my sister, and my mom. It was a sunny day, we just walked up the stairs and into the house for lunch after being in the lake. We all agreed on Mac & Cheese and hot dogs for lunch. My friends mom jumped on making the Mac & Cheese and my mom went outside on the porch to grill the hot dogs. The Mac & Cheese was done within about 5 minutes, so we put it on the table and began to eat while we were still waiting on the hot dogs. All of a sudden we hear my mom SCREAMING for help (and just screaming, haha!)! We all run outside to see what the problem was. When we opened the door I couldn't see more then 2 feet in front of me. A thick layer of smoke had engulfed us. We could however, tell that the over hanging pine tree had caught fire and the whole grill had caught fire! I remember my dad warning me about a year back that if the grill had ever gone on fire, it is very dangerous. He said that the jug containing all of the gasses could explode killing anybody who inhaled it. I was screaming to my friend, her older sister, and my little sister to follow me back inside so we would have a chance of not inhaling the toxic gas that could fill the air at any moment. So, we ran behind the house, up the stairs, and dived onto the bed. We covered our heads with the thick bedding and closed all of the windows tight. We were breathing as less frequent as possible! Then the screaming stops, and we think NO! We run outside to find that the fire has stopped, and the gas jug did not explode! My neighbor had ran up and hosed it down. Funny though, our other neighbors were tanning on the beach and didn't lift a finger! We still had our hotdogs for lunch! I could go on and on and tell you about the time we almost got killed in a campsite, or the time that my mom almost fell down a mountain while riding a horse, but I think that this contest only allows for one memory. Thanks for reading! This is a special memory for me!
Smile is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #402
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory is growing and harvesting our grapes, berries, and vegetables every year. Then making salsa, fruit salad, and just eating them!
thebigsister6 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #403
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

First off, thanks Robert for generously donating these three amazing prizes to WI.

And thanks also to WebkinzInsider for hosting this contest. We really appreciate it

My favorite summer memory happened not too long ago. We were in Cape Cod for the Fourth of July. My uncle has a beach house up in Chatham, so we rented a house quite near him so we could walk over and have barbeques.

We stayed there for a whole week and enjoyed walking down the picturesque streets of the quaint little town, having endless barbeques all ending in fireworks, and visiting the breathtaking beaches.

Of course, there were neat little gift shops that sold Webkinz... there Hermoso the Lil Unicorn and Samson the Samoyed were purchased.

We visited our cousins and aunts and uncles every day, except for one day. That day, we decided to explore. My other cousin (from the other side of the family) came over from her rented house to explore with us. Nobody lived in the house next door to ours and it seemed haunted. We all were anxious to investigate the whole premesis.

The front lawn was littered with tree branches, rubber ducks, a used bathtub, a shattered mirrror, a few broken chainsaws, and some carpenter's tools. I filled up part of the large five gallon bucket I brought with me with the rubber duckies for my collection.

We then retreated to the backyard, which has a view of the lake. It was pretty eerie qith the six fishing poles in the water, their handles underground to keep them in place. Another bathtub, this time with a large crack in it, housed a large plastic dummy. It was creepy.

Following then, we explored the rest of the property to find all sorts of things, a picture frame, a soggy box of tissues, half of a pair of scissors, among others. We had fun as we looked around the area. It made a summer memory I'll never forget.
mcgonagle is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #404

zoecr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is last year when ibwemt to north and south Carolina and saw somecof my old friends.
zoecr is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #405
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite summer memory of 2009 was when I was pitching for the first time in baseball and striking a lot of people out.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #406
Gifted

snow angel is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was going to Disney World and facing my fear of heights by riding the Expidition Everest roller coaster at Animal Kingdom!
snow angel is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #407
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. . . . .

My favorite summer memory probably would be when I went to Disney World with my family. It was so fun!!!!!! I rode several awesome rides that I can't believe I actually rode.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #408
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

woohoo this is my first ever post on WI!! ok my favorite summer memory (so far) ...it would have to last week when it finally stopped raining enough so i could ride my horse outside and i was with a good friend and we got to do a cross country jump course and gallop in a huge field and it was amazing i just loved it!!

good luck everybody~! thanks for the contest WI~!
horsegirl94 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #409
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

my favorite summer memory? hmm, well it would have to be back a long time ago (like 8 years) when i went to GA and took a swimming course (:
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #410
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

cool! ok, this is my favorite summer memory:
me and my friend along with my grandparents and my parent, we were all outside at night. (BTW, this is July 4th) and we were all popping fire crackers until, like, midnight! it was so fun!
kaykayc911 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: