Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #391
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memories are of my summers at my grandmothers on Willard beach in Maine.she had a bread drawer she kept stocked with just spoons. Big old server style ones. She called it the beach spoon drawer. You could take one to go play in the sand but remember to bring it back! Lol. Going there every weekend rain or shine was wonderful. We always had lobster because one of my relatives(if not 2 or3) would be out on their boats that day. When you got done playing outside you hopped in the tub with dove soap! To this day I still think of those summers and all the great memories.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #392
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was actually just yesterday. The whole grade was at a graduation party at my friend Mal's house. I can't really say why we were having a graduation party, it'd be personal info. So.. we danced to the Hoedown Throwdown about 5 times, and the Cha-Cha Slide about 4. Mal has a pool, so we swam in it, even though it was FREEZING! I had soo much fun with all my friends.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #393
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Summer... There had to be at minimum, 30 of us each and every Saturday and Sunday at our summer cottage on the lake. Mostly our extended family and friends (and their friends) would "stop by" just to enjoy the hot summer days. (My Dad alone has 9 brother/sisters, who were all married w/at least 3 kids/family. My Mom just 2 siblings but no nieces/nephews.)
We'd BBQ; swim all day; water ski & go tubing; attempt to build human pyramids on the inner tire tubes in the lake ; play volleyball & horseshoes; take walks on the trails; and we could play outside "anywhere" (w/o the fears my kids have today). Our family hosted every summer holiday get-together Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July & Labor Day w/Lobster and Clambakes. It was awesome! (We were quite a group at Christmas time, too.)

Good Luck, everyone!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #394
sporty5220

Illusen has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when i was 5. Me, My Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, and sister all went to the fair. Then, as we walked past the bumper cars, i said to my Grandpa" Lets go on those!" So we did. I had he time of my life. MY grandpa drove super fast, and ramed into a bunch of people. I was Giggling all the way.
Illusen is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #395

ailie101 is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory is when i went to jamaica for a week! so much sunburn
ailie101 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #396
Lil Kinz
cupcake12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was when my whole family went camping together. My cousins and I were swimming the whole day at the campground pool and we went hiking. We also roasted marshmallows and stayed by the campfire all night. We had so much fun and it was a blast!
cupcake12345 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #397
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

My favorite summer memories are of my parents waking me and my brothers and sisters up at midnight to pile into our van. We would drive all night and just as the sun would come up, we would round the corner and see Lake Powell. It was awesome! Then we would spend the weekend on a house boat, skiing, exploring and playing in the sun. I love thinking about those summers.
choover is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #398

nsluski will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory!

I was sick with mono for the majority of the summer a few years back, where I was inside my house for May,June,July, and part of August. I can't tell you how frustrated it is when it is beautiful outside, and you are sick as a dog.

Regardless, come August I was still sick, but well enough to venture outside. My best friend took me on a boat ride, around a lake. I never though I would enjoy a boat ride as much as I did this one. Listening to everything around me was like for the first time. The breeze in my face, birds chirping/flying, and the sun on my back, was memorable enough to truely recognize how beautiful nature is.

We stopped at an island in the middle of the lake, and took out picnic materials. I could have sat on that island forever, just listening and watching EVERYTHING!

Although this was towards the end of the summer, that was day was something I will remember for the rest of my life. It gave me an entirely different perspective on nature, and on life.

Thanks for letting me share!!!
nsluski is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #399
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

my favorite summer memory would have to be...... when i went to camp. I love summer camp cause it's sooooo much fun! thanks WI and Ameriwade!

tiger :husky:
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #400
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite summer memory was when I was younger and my mother, sister, her husband, my nephew, and my grandfather came to my very favorite place in the world in Maine. We went blueberry picking, kayaking, and swimming every day and played so many games. Badminten, ping-pong, crochet, just to name a few. It was the best. Thanks for this contest.
codylan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: