Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #31
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Hmm. My favorite summer memoery?

Well, it was way back, maybe 2005. And I had just become friends with a girl at our new church. We decided to go camping together at Lake Wacapella. We went camping and at Lake Wakepella was where we became best friends and we've known each other for 5 years! We treat each other almost like sisters. And the other great thing about that camping trip was the little green/white butterfly that followed us for maybe 2-3 hours and has came by our house for the whole entire summer ever since!

Sincerly, Webkinzgurl23
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #32
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My best summer memory was spending 2 months in Geneva -- We had the french alps out of our back window and the swiss out our front it was a very exciting memorable time

littlex3red
Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #33
barraki0896
Webkinz :)

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory was learning to swim with help from my parents.
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #34

millersbaseball is on a distinguished road

My favorite moment was when my baby cousin was born. He was all I could talk about for the whole SUMMER. That is pretty much my favorite summer moment!
millersbaseball is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

My favorite summertime memory was before the floods came and wiped out our roads to our own private beach down on the Mississippi River- The water is crystal clear and the only way to get down to that beach was through my grandmas property.

On those summers we would have camp-outs, bon-fires and jam sessions where everyone would bring their instruments and just play melodies.

The floods have since washed out those roads. But I am thankful for alll of the memories.
Thanks WI for the contest and for me the opportunity to have a wonderful flashback of those days.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #36

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

My favorite summer memory was last year when I went to Myrtle Beach. It was totally amazing there and I loved it! My favorite part was when we went in the middle of the sprinkler and it was a 3 percent chance you'd get sprayed by the giant octopus which sprayed out lots of ice cold water and I was sprayed! It was so funny! I also loved how if we went shopping we'd have to hog the super walmart so we'd go to walmart at like 1 in the morning. It's hilarious! I thought there was nothing bad about until I got sick. That was not hilarious. That is my favorite summer memory!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #37

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memorie was when i went to see the Dark Knight last summer i waited in line for over three hours...it sounds boring but it was sooo much fun, just the anticipation of knowing your about to see the biggest movie of the summer and chatting with other movie freaks like me. I loved it. And yes it was worth it and i would do it all over again. In fact i am! Next wednesday when I go see Transformers Revenge of the Fallen!
yeah im a nerd but who cares i love movies and seeing them in IMAX is like the ultimate experience. to me at least.
Isabelle is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #38
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

I love reading other people's stories!

My favorite summer memory was selling Otter Pops with my little brother. We'd get a cooler, set up a table and decorate it with some hand-drawn posters, advertising Otter Pops popsicles for 25 cents each. Between all the kids in our neighborhood and the light through traffic, we usually sold out within an hour. Eventually our mom made us buy the boxes of pops ourselves so we'd learn how much money we really made. It was a lot of fun!
AnotherJenn is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #39
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thinking back to past summers of my childhood brings lots of memories flooding back. But, most of my favorites are almost always the ones that occurred in late August right before school started back. Every year in late summer my mother,grandmother, and aunts always started their canning. We, as kids then were made to help but as kids we also got play time and all this was spent with my cousins playing stick ball, kickball (with a basketball I might add),colored eggs,mother may I and all the other made up games we could come up with would have to be my favorite memories of summer. Alot happened in those summer days a lot of learning that we would later be thankful for and a lot of bonds formed that to this day haven't been broken. So yeah I think these are my favorite summer memories.
mira128 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #40
ChocolateChip Mocha
Gifted

iwuvsheeps is just really niceiwuvsheeps is just really nice

My favorite memory of summer is going to mexico to see my family! It is really fun to visit there.
iwuvsheeps is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: