Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #381
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when we went to the beach for a few days. There was this really cool aquariuim...It was so much fun!
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #382
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

Going to our cottage where your biggest decision is what kind of ice cream to eat.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #383
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Thanks for another great contest!!!!!!!!!

My favorite summer memory is of going blueberry picking with my 2 nieces last summer. We had soooooooooo much fun!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #384
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

My favorite summer memory was when my family and I went to disney land but when we came into my hotel room my glasses fogged up since it was too cold. I still remembered every detail!
Blade is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #385

hockey5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my uncle fell off the dock into the lake when my cousin pushed him. It was hilarious , wish I would of got it on tape.
hockey5 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:02 AM   #386
lilliesmom
jessiev is on a distinguished road

my favorite summer memory is swimming with my brother at lake michigan. we would swim out to the sandbar, and then play frisbee or a sort of lacrosse (shorter sticks), until we'd fall down, laughing and exhausted. now, i am teaching our daughter all about this - she loves swimming, lake michigan, games. we're just waiting for the water to get warm enough now!
jessiev is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #387
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

My favorite summer memory was Givernors school two sumers ago. I went to ETSU for 5 weeks and learned about archaeology and made 34 newriends It was a blast and I loved it alot. I stilll talk about it really rea;;y often!
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #388
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

My favorite summer memory was when I first went to the beach. We walked to all these stores, and bought a lot of souvenirs for my friends. The very best thing about that, was the salt water taffy. Delicious!! When we got back to our condo, I actually ate almost the whole box, until my mom made me stop. But it was really good. My sister wasn't born then, so I didn't have to worry about her. Putt putt golf was fun, because it was like a pre-historic course with dinosaurs and stuff. It was outside, and it was really hot. But it was fun, because I beat my cousin and my dad. There was taffy there too, and I bought another box. That was a really fun vacation, with the taffy. We're going to the same place this year, and I'm planning on saving my money to get some more.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #389
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favourite Summer memory is when my family and I went to the Disney World Resort in Florida! It was so much fun! We bought alot of stuff and went on lots of rides like Mt.Everest!

Your Buddy From,
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #390
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite summer memory was a few years back,when I went to Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World, and rode Mt. Everest for the first time :]
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: