Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #371
Lil Kinz

webkinzrules72 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer momory was when we went to Corpus Christi. It was awesome. We got to stay in a really cool beach house. We played all day and even after that we woulnd't come in. WE wished we could have stayed there 4 ever. The only bad part was the trip back. It took like 5 hours. It stunk. But that was my best summer memory.
webkinzrules72 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #372
Webkinz :)

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

One of my favorite summer memories was going to Ocho Rios Jamaica. Awesome place to go - would LOVE to go back!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #373

racoonsrule:) will become famous soon enough

Mine favorite summer memory would have too be all the sleepovers I had! My friends and I always talked till about 4 in the morning or more. Once with my friend we made a fort that was as big as the room! The sleepovers were the best!
racoonsrule:) is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:35 AM   #374
Hueyrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory would have to be spending my time with family, and my birthday. My family means a lot tome! Nothing better then hangin' with them

Hemmingways' galore
Old 06-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #375

fitzfan11 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite summer memories is when I went to the Bengal's training camp with my dad and sister. I got a TON of signatures on my Bengals football, which I still have.
Thanks for the great contest!!
fitzfan11 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #376
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

My favorite summer memory is when I spent my b-day at the beach. We built this HUGE sand castle and got stung by jellyfish...
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #377

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

My mom surprise me. You go camp this summer it free! Wow excite for me. She drive me I feel scary of new kids. Shock! Wow! Face light happy big smile. I see all kid sign language same me! That remember very great for me every year go camp now.
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:46 AM   #378
Peachyalabama

BethPeachyalab has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory so far is a camp I got back from just yesterday. Only 100 people get to go. I miss them terribly even if I had known them for less than three days. It was an overnight camp by the way. We did things like zip-line, tubbing, putt-putting, and LOTS more!
BethPeachyalab is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #379
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

I love when I go to the beach every year! It is so fun
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #380

berryclips has a spectacular aura aboutberryclips has a spectacular aura about

I was an only child and my Mom worked, so I was alone all summer. One summer, when I was about 12, I spent every day, ALL day long, playing Canasta ( a card game) with my Great Grandmother, who I was named after and loved dearly. We played with 4 decks of cards so it would take a long, long time for each game. When we were not playing cards, we would sit on the back porch and tear strips of fabric for her to make her braided rag rugs. It was a very special summer in my life. My wish is for every child to have and appreciate a special relationship with their Grandparents.
berryclips is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: