Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #351
terdwig
Webkinz :)

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when me and my family went to Yellowstone and on the way we saw Mount Rushmore, the South Dakota Badlands, and stayed at or uncle Willy's house(of course we also saw Yellowstone)
wormy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #352
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My most favorite summer memory was a trip to Hawaii! The flight was long but what we saw and experienced there was amazing!! The kids were able to actually swim with dolphins, hike a mountain to see a volcano, swim and walk on beaches with differnet color sand and take a helicopter ride. It was a summer memory that we will never, ever forget and also one that we probably never be able to do again. The looks on the kids faces when they were seeing and doing all this was PRICELESS!!
So, I would say that the memory of my best summer was the happiness on my kids faces!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #353
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

My favorite summer memory is our local river day festival, its awesome.

Thanks for another awesome contest Justin!
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #354

Juizze will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was when my daughter was 13 months old (she's much older now) and we took her to the beach. She SO enjoyed standing with her daddy in the ocean breakers. Even now I can hear her laughter when the water would hit her feet. I don't like the beach myself, but that moment was incredibly special for me.

Juizze
Juizze is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #355

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was in 2009 we went to Florida. I went to Cocoa Beach, Disney World, Sea World, and I watched space shuttle Atlantis launch from Orlando International Airport. I also went to Port Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center.
webkinz1800 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #356
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

My Favorite Summer Memory is when my Mother used to take us up to my Grandmother's cottage. We would spend a week or two there. We would go boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, exploring! I loved it there. I miss it greatly! One day I hope to give my children those types of Summer Memories!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #357
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory is the time I caught a catfish so big that my dad had to step on it's tail to get it off the hook! When he layed it across the dock it was about 2-3 feet long and weighed a ton! My dad was stepping on it's tail because it wanted to flip around and the sheer weight of the fish would have pulled him off the dock I was little when I caught it so I was jumping up and down going"Daddy can we keep it?" He just looked at me like I was crazy
sassylove is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #358
Addicted Parent

Ilovemykids is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was last year, actually.
My husband and I took our kids to the lake for the very first time. We went fishing, tubing, wateboarding, and scuba diving. The had a blast! They would get up at 5:00 and beg to go fishing! Thanks Ameriwade for donating these two wonderful codes!
Ilovemykids is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #359
texasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Growing up we headed to the pool every morning and would play non stop. When we returned at lunch time we would be starving and could hardly wait for lunch to be finished cooking - when it was corny dogs we would eat them so fast mom couldn't make enough of them - corny dogs have never asted so good as on those summer days
texasmom is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:18 AM   #360
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

my favorite summer memorie is going down to my grandmothers house in Florida. it was always so much fun to go down to visit her. she always had a can of rootbeer and a pack o skittles for us at the ready once we walked through the door and hat always made me happy cuz i was pretty much addicted to skittles. we would also go to the beach and collect shells all the time. so much fun.
curioshop999 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: