Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #341
Webkinz :)

jlo814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

I was celebrating my birthday with my family overseas for the first time ever. My uncle, aunt, a couple of my cousins and my sister stayed up with me to wait for midnight. As soon as midnight hit, my uncle sang a birthday song to me in his language. It meant so much to me because of how close I am to my uncle and because I only get to see them once every couple of years. That's my favorite summer memory.
jlo814 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #342

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when my family went to the State Fair and I did 10 pull ups at the Marine Station. I am a girl that is not big in size so doing all the pull ups made me feel really strong!
gymnast4life44 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #343
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Wow, it's really hard to sift through all those memories and choose just one favorite.

Currently, the one that stands out to me the most is when we went on vacation to Britian to visit family, and also went to Legoland. It was my first time ever riding a roller coaster, and I thought it felt so good being somewhere where it was encouraged to scream at the top of your lungs.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #344
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when there was a thunderstorm at SixFlags and there was so much traffic, it too us 3 hours to get home.
amshaden is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #345

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

My favorite summer memory was visiting my grandparents house. Grandpa would always take us fishing on his lake and in the evenings we could play in his basement with the video games.
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #346
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

my favorite summer memory was a big vacation blowout before the kids left home. we spent 2 weeks in florida at disney and universal studios and we went on a cruise. it seemed like the stars aligned just right for a perfect trip. we had special parking passes, and got special ride passes that allowed us to go to the front of the line, and a special sticker from the hotel so we didn't get inspected everytime we came through the gate. we felt like superstars!!! i don't know how we lucked into it, but it was great. after the kids graduated and moved out, i think back more and more to that time. they call sometimes and ask "mom do you remember that one vacation we took?" i certainly do!
jagular is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #347
Crazy4Cash
Gifted

Crazy4Cash is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory was going to the beach with all my friends on the last day of school!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:57 AM   #348

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

My Favorite Summer Memory is when I got caught in a Rainstorn in my town. We were wallking down the street, and it suddenly s started pouring, but we didn't care. We walked around, in our raincoats, for 3o minutes, when we went home, everybody was soaked to the bone excpet for me. My raincaot was superprotective. We had a blast walking throu the rain!!!

Good luck everybody!

~tennis
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #349

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

My fave summer mermorie is going to Disney Land and meeting all the people at Disney, going on rides and visting Minney Mouse's house that was fun!

Good luck to everyone!
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:00 AM   #350

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My favorite memory was when I went horseback riding through the Gettysburg battlefield. It was really magical and a lot of fun! My horse LOVED to eat, and she ran through a corn field! With me on her back! LOL It was awesome!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: