Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #331
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is going to my beach houses!
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 07:36 AM   #332
Webkinz :)

godessraven is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is a trip to Washington State to meet a lot of my family for the first time. We did a lot of great things too like whale watching and hiking Mt Rainier and Mt St Helens.
godessraven is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #333
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

My favorite summer memory was once when I met my BFF Madi and she came over to my house and she gave me her special potato chips since she is diabetic. We had a jolly good time!
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #334
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

my favorite summer memory was in 2007. i went to disney world with my nanny, poppop, brother, mom ,and dad. we were there for 10 days. it was the best week of my life!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:41 AM   #335
Lil Kinz
tctac is an unknown quantity at this point

Camping with family and friends.
tctac is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 07:41 AM   #336
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

My favorite summer memories are of camping with my mother and daughter--sitting around the campfire telling stories and eating s'mores, talking a walk in the woods each day, swimming when it was warm enough and snuggling in the sleeping bag when it was cool. It was especially fun when my aunt and sister were with us, because I always find them hysterically funny!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #337
lowfatmilk is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite summer memory was during my fourth of july block party and my neighbor's shirt caught on fire
lowfatmilk is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #338
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite summer memory is when me and my sister were swimming in lake michigan, and I got pulled by the rip tide and couldn't swim back. My sister swam out and saved me, she grabbed hold and swam back with me, against the tide! I will never forget the day she saved my life
Mystic is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #339
Rigby4

Rigby is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is when we set up tables in the garage and did crafts all day while it rained really hard. I felt like we had gone away to camp.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #340
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

My favorite summer memory was going to Germany to visit my Grandma. We stayed at her house and rode our bicycle everwhere. We also went shopping in downtown Frankfurt. The cool thing was, my sisters, parents, and I could all speak German (Mom was born there) so we could understand everything! That's my favorite summer memory.

Wonderful contest! Good luck everyone!
wowewe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: