Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #321
malcolm1948
Webkinz :)
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

summer vacations with family
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #322

horselover5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my family and I took a vacation to Maine. We rented a house there and even our dog came along. It was so much fun!
horselover5 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #323

salenapanda is on a distinguished road

One of my best summer memories is with my family in Colorado in May of 06. My husband and I got married in Estes Park Colorado. My son and husband and I(pregnant with my daughter) spent a few days there seeing the beautiful sites and hiking the mountains. It is one of the best summers ive had so far and I hope to repeat that on our 5th anniversary.
salenapanda is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:24 AM   #324

raegan1998 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is when my family went to my grandma's house for the 4th of July, we all had spirited stuff on, I had big hoop Red, white and blue earings, and we all had t-shirts on, Then my cousins came down and they all had patriotic sruff on too, then we wathced the fireworks and we had Black worms that grow out of the ground, and Sparklers and everything I wish i could relive that every 4th of July!

raegan1998

------
I now have 31 webkinz! the newest are...
Joy, Bud the Budgie, And Splash :ppony:,
raegan1998 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #325
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

My favourite summer memory is a recurring one, going to the beach with my family every 2 years so the kids can see the ocean and play in the sand (this year's our year, can't wait!)
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #326

ravenwingcat has a spectacular aura about

My fav smmer memory was last year when my sister and i went to our church camp. it was so much fun! on the first day, we all met the people in our cabin and our counselors. the next day, my group went canoeing in the lake. my friends and i tipped everyone's canoes. the next day, we went to a rock wall. at the top of the wall, there were 2 ziplines. my friend and i raced down; she won. the next day, we did archery. i didnt get a bulls eye, but i was close. the next day, we did something called The Blob. The Blob was a big balloon thing floating on the water. you would jump off of it from a tower and then climb to the other side. next another person, usually your counselor, would jump on the Blob, and you would go flying into the water. the last day, we all hung out with each other and looked back on our week. Most of us (like me) cried. i cant wait to go again this year.
ravenwingcat is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #327

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Summer memory is when my family, my uncle , my uncle's girlfriend & their dog came to a cottage with us for a few days. We went swimming, body surfing, walked around the place, roasted marshmellows and i took the longest nap i ever had :p 7 hours.
Summersun23 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #328
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

This is a little strange, but my favorite summer memory wasgoing to school a day early with my friend last year. We walked to school and the front door was wide open. We talked to some teachers. For some reason we didn't talk to our new teachers. One teacher still hadn't erased his whiteboard since last year so we helped him. It was so much fun I am planning on doing it again this year (although school isnt even out yet for me)
paws is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:32 AM   #329
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

My favorite summer memory is the first time I got to see the ocean...it was on my birthday in Jamaica. I will never forget the first glimpse of the ocean at sunset. It is the most beautiful & powerful thing I've ever seen!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #330

jennalyn31 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer time memory was taking my kids to branson Mo for the first time. The place we stayed at was nice and one of the families staying there had found a baby deer that the mother had abandoned due to the flood that we had. So him and his girls had decided to raise it to have a chance at life. I thought that was very nice to help out the animals. So my kids got to feed the baby deer which the adopted family had named bambi by the way. They had put him on a leash and was walking him around the grounds. It was an experience me and my family will never forget. It nice to know there are people out there who care about the animals
jennalyn31 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: