Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 06:03 AM   #301
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memorys are having my birthday parties! They are always so much fun and I love seeing most of my friends before the school year starts back up again.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 06:08 AM   #302
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is the one summer I went to the state fair with my best guy friend from school. We wandered around the whole day by ourselves, rode rides, laghed and had fun. He rode the vortex ride and flipped upside down and his shoe flew off and stuck to the wall of the ride. LOL! We ended the night lying in the grass of the main circle of the fair grounds watching the fireworks at 11pm.
I have never had fun like that at the fair since... ahh, good memories.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:09 AM   #303
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

My favorite summer memory is going to Ocean City. It was so much fun with the restaurants, the mini golf, our family friends came too, and the beaches! I love that place!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #304
Lil Kinz
NanaDi is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved summer, time to play, Sunday picnics and streams to wade in.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:13 AM   #305

amaya88 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is of our extended family (uncles, cousins, etc) all going camping up north. The campsite was between two lakes so it was non-stop swimming, looking for frogs and watching huge mud splashes by throwing rocks in the swamp. You should have seen the mud fly! I never saw much of my parents then. Just running around with my cousins and younger uncle. So much fun!
amaya88 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:28 AM   #306
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

My fondest summer memory is of my dad taking us fishing. I remember that he drove us down some country roads that had many hills, and it felt like being on a roller coaster. Up, then down, up then down. We ended up catching sun fish mostly, but it was fun to spend time that way with my dad.
luciar is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:32 AM   #307
Lil Kinz

deedeew2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is sitting on the back porch with my mother and trying to eat an ice cream cone before it melted.
deedeew2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:33 AM   #308
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best summertime memory is going camping with all of my family. My parents have this little cabin out in the middle of nowhere and we go there every year. It is super fun since we don't take our computers or cell phones or anything electronic! We spend the whole week together playing board games and going on nature walks. It is the best time ever! Thanks for the contest.
Crawford10 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #309
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

A favorite summer memory is of going to the beach with my dad. We would fish off the pier and stay up all night. One time I got really excited because I thought I had caught a really BIG fish. My dad had to reel it in. It was a humongous Crab that was stealing the bait. We got it up on the pier and the thing ran at me before going back in the water!!! Daddy laughed himself silly.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #310

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

My best summer memory is playing outside all day long until the lightning bugs came out. Then we would try to catch them. I also liked staying up late and finding all the constellations in the night sky.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: