Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #291
TinaCuddles15
Lil Kinz

Curio collector is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory would be in 2008. i got off school and then it got fun! i went and went on the water parks a lot and thats a blast! went my friends house like 100 times! learn new stuff got to go camping with my best friend where i got to learn how to canoe when we were camping we got icecream and saw i red fox (my favorite animal)! got to go on a speed boat! played putt-putt and wen go-karting! i found out about this website...Rock on! bought 11 webkinz!...and that was the funnest summer i have ever had!!!
Curio collector is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #292
Lil Kinz

Gwengie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when my best friend mom had a baby even though she was in the hospital real sick because she had cancer. She was real sick and had to take some kind if treatment that they said wouldnt hurt the baby and she did and she is getting better and they named the baby after me because I gave her a Webkinz the day she was born. that was the best. Oh bye the way the baby was born and was not sick at all. She is really pretty. Her birthday is May 15!
Gwengie is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #293
winnermom
Gift Trainee
winnermom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

thanks for a great contest!

My favorite summer memory was taking my daughter to the beach for the very first time. She was enthralled by the sand and waves and I was enthralled with her!

Last edited by winnermom; 06-20-2009 at 05:33 AM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 06-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #294
Lil Kinz
darlakelsey is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite summer memory is going to the beach and swimming in the ocean.
darlakelsey is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:33 AM   #295
Lil Kinz
rjbern is an unknown quantity at this point

My Grandfather told my brother and I if we earned money on our own for the airfare to get to Florida he would show us the time of our lives. We worked hard saving for a year doing odd jobs, and finally had the plane money. Grandpa made good on his promise. We went to Disney, Kennedy Space, and many other sights in Florida. It was a real blast!
rjbern is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #296
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

favorite time of summer is the cookouts. food food and more food and of course family and friends spend time together!
vegas510 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:40 AM   #297
Webkinz :)

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, i just wanted to tell everyone about 1 of my favorite summer memories. it was a beautiful sunny day (not lately since all this rain)ha ! ha! after work i gathered my daughter Kimand we gathered some of her favorite webbies and brought bubbles, ball, frisbee, and a picnic dinner and went to the park we read stories and played and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine with our friends(webbies) and then went home and had a few hours of fun before bed, times like those really make me smile when you think about them at another time, especially lately with all this rain bye all and have a great day good luck everyone:gr:
3mrose is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 05:45 AM   #298
frogiel
Webkinz :)

hlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura abouthlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura about

My favorite summer memory is gymnastics camp at UNH college. We got to work with the coaches and the athletes and sleep in dorms!
hlamdDeRoche is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:01 AM   #299
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

i love the lava column! my fav summer memory:
Spoiler: show
every summer is awesome!
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:01 AM   #300
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My favorite summer memory is definately the summers I used to spend with my mom. She lived smack dab in the middle of nowhere, and my step brother and step sister and I would go play in the forest behind her house almost all day. We loved to grab a coffee can and catch as many grasshoppers as possible. We realized that Mama Kitty loved to eat grasshoppers, so we'd take the can into the milk house (a little shed) and close the door. It would get super dark-you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face-and we'd open the lid to the can. All you could hear were the crunch crunch crunch of Mama Kitty feasting on her favorite meal.

Wow, that sounds pretty gross-BUT it was tons of fun-and just plain old school fun!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: