Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #281
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite memory was some time ago when all my friends and I went swimming. We all got together, and I was so happy.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 AM   #282

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is when my dad would get out the old hand crank ice cream maker and we would make the ice cream out on our front lawn. Ooo the sweet taste of fresh home made ice cream...nothin' better on a warm summer day.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:35 AM   #283
unmatchedsocks
unmatchedsocks is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory is staying with my grandparents for a week one summer. Gramma and I painted together. And every night my Grandpa would ask me if I wanted 2 or 3 scoops of ice cream for dessert after dinner! :-)
Old 06-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #284
Nickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to allNickinz2000 is a name known to all

My favourite summer memory is the day I spent with my Mother before she passed away. We were at the beach in Grand Bend, ON. We talked and played and just had a great time together. I really miss her.
Nickinz2000 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 03:08 AM   #285
Yay! Finally a
Gift Trainee

Safari2376 will become famous soon enough

My fave summer memory was going to see my cousins who live very far away. We had such a great time...
Safari2376 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:23 AM   #286
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

My favourite summer memory is going fishing with my dad up at Saul Lake.
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 04:17 AM   #287
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

cool thanks wi for the news!

my fav summer memory was when i got my first webkinz!!!

Last edited by poochie10; 06-20-2009 at 04:17 AM..
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #288
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

How exciting - Ameriwade is top-notch!

My fond summer memories are all about the 4th of July here in the US. We extended the celebration because my oldest brother had a birthday on July 3rd. We always had an outdoor picnic celebration! And out town had carnival booths for the celebration, starting on the night of July 3rd. On the 4th we would watch (or be in) the parade, enjoy the carnival activities and marvel at the fireworks!

Thank you for the chance to reminisce. Happy Summertime to everyone. Good luck and have fun building new memories too!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #289

cpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory of summer is when my father and I spent a week in Washington DC.
cpkDeidra is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 04:55 AM   #290
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

My summertime memory is visiting grandma and grandpa for two weeks in the summer. We would bake cookies, made homemade noodles for beef and noodles and play with their dog Spot.
beadprincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: