Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #271
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

View Post Originally Posted by thok999365
My favorite summer memory all started when I was bored, stuck in my house with nothing to do. Everyone was too tired from the party the day before to go out anywhere, so I tried using my imagination. It worked

I took out all of my dinosaur and dragon figurines, and my giant dragon plush, and I set up a game.

I played all day, and I'm not kidding, I really mean all day. Right in the middle of my game, my sister came in and was as bored as me and wanted to play. We stayed up very late that night playing.

And in the end of our game, the dragon leader and the dinosaur leader worked together to triumph over the evil dragon that was secretly working for both sides, telling them lies to make them fight with each other. So he was pushed off the edge of my piano and was never seen again, and the dragon and dinosaurs lived together in peace....
LOL! I love your story!

==================

My favorite summer memories all involve summer camp, or fireworks, or cookouts, or camping, or picnics...

For several years I camped out for the entire summer. I was on a site with working bathrooms, but they were about a quarter a mile away. -Walking a quarter mile through woods and over streams to the bathroom at 5am was NOT a favorite summer memory! Lol! -And yes I could have used the woods, but all summer? I didn't want to step in anything!

I camped in a 5-person tent that I could stand up in. It was weird because the walls were just fabric, but I felt SO SAFE in my tent. I loved it in there. I camped in a spot that was busy on the weekends and deserted during the week. So all week I had the entire area to myself. And it was SO QUIET and peaceful. I loved it! Then, just about the time I got bored, the weekend groups would come, and all of a sudden, I'd be in the middle of party-central! There were campfires, and music playing... and I was right in the middle of all of it! It was SO MUCH FUN! And I didn't have to go anywhere! It all came to me! And then, just when that started to get annoying (lol!) -it would be Monday. And I'd have the quiet woods back to myself again...

-Until the next weekend

I loved those summers

Last edited by Cloud One; 06-20-2009 at 12:57 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 01:01 AM   #272
Webkinz :)

thepokemonqueen is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer was getting to go out to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon! We had such a great time going to all the different hotels with cool things to see. I love going to Circus Circus and playing their fair type games and going to their indoor theme park that once was the largest in the world! I had a great time in Vegas and can not wait to go again!

thepokemonqueen
thepokemonqueen is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #273
joe20girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

my favorite summer memory is going to the parades with my family
joe20girl is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #274
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer time memory is being at my grandma & grandpa's house plaing in the sprinkler and running barefoot through the grass.
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #275

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

My favorite summer memory is of the whole family, 5 generations and no idea how many people, being together at my parents house for a fish fry. The fish were resh caught on my father's boat earlier in the day, then cleaned and brought home for an evening cook out.
hitink002 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #276
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

My favorite summer memory was when my whole family, 10 of us and the dog, went to the lake together. We played in the water, had picnics in our boat, picked blueberries, made s'mores and doughboys. But the best part was when we all played sardines. Sardines is like hide-and-seek. One person hides and the rest try to find him. But when somebody finds the person who is hiding, they hide with him too until everybody but one person is hiding all scrunched up in the original hiding place! The only problem is that when we were all hiding someplace, for example a closet, and were trying hard not to giggle and give away our location, the dog would find us and sit on the other side of the door waiting for us to come out. He totally lead whoever was still looking right to us! I guess he just wanted to play too!
mlh is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:20 AM   #277
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory was when a few of my friends and I went to Bush Gardens at the beginning of summer vacation. If was so much fun escaping the real world and being silly with my friends. It also the time that I got over my roller coaster phobia. Thanks to my friends forceful hand I faced my fear and am now a roller coaster junkie! It was an awesomely fun week of rides and junk food!

Thanks for the upcoming Webkinz reminder and this awesome contest! is the best website ever!
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:32 AM   #278

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

My favorite summer memory was when i was 5 years old and we took are first trip to DISNEYLAND. We went with my Grandma and Grandpa, my aunt and cousins and my mom,dad brother who was 1. I was so excited because i got to see my favorite princess, jesse from toy story (which was my favorite movie at that time). I saw the parade with everyone in it. When i was lillte my mom had everything of winnie the pooh for me so when i finally got to see him i was so happy but my brother was scared of him and eeyore. We went on rides and my favorite were snow white and peter pan. My mom tells me that i was so tired on the way home i fell asleep and didnt wake up till the next morning.
webinzkid is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #279
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

My favorite summer memory is swimming at our local lake with my Grandma, Mom, aunts, cousins, and my brother and sister. Usually thunderstorms would come through in the afternoon, and we kids would scramble to get out of the water, while the adults would be grabbing all the food off the picnic tables. We would all stand under the covered area while the rain and hail pounded down, and then within 10 minutes, the rain would end, and we would get back into the lake. Even years later, I get excited when I hear thunder and lightening!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #280
I love this place!!!

BrandyLynn is on a distinguished road

My fav memory is a toss up between Disneyland and Seaworld. Thanks for the chance.
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: