Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #251
chriscroc2
Webkinz :)

croclovers is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My most memorable summers when I went to Nebraska and shot off fireworks it was a blast and I also visited my gram mothers house and we went fishing and I camped out in her acre backyard we ran in the corn fields and tried to find garden snakes. It was my best summer.
O yeah i remember when we left the airport we got lost trying to find the place we were going to stay the first night.
croclovers is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #252

Kaza964 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory is......
when I got bored at home then spend the whole day beating my brother in playing video games and won for every game we played.Well, he never win me once that day..lol (it's true) Guess I was lucky that day. =D Great contest... good luck to everyone who enters.
Kaza964 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #253
adelaet
Gifted

adelaet is a jewel in the roughadelaet is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

My favorite summer memory:

Every 4th of July my family spends the whole day at the zoo, because from the zoo you get the best view of the evening fireworks display. It's always my favorite day!
adelaet is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #254

briddes is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was when the children in my neighborhood decided to have a summer fair of their own. We all built different games to play (some with the help of our parents). Our parents then decided to have a block party to go with our games.
It was great. Everyone getting along, sharing food & just having fun.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #255
becbec93

becbec93 is on a distinguished road

My favorite summer memory was camping last year with my cousins and grandparents. We spent a weekend at a campsite near the lake and the sand dunes. It was so much fun and we are going again next weekend! I can't wait
Old 06-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #256
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

My favorite summer memory would be the vaction I took with my parents in 2006. I had no idea at the time that it would be the last vaction I would ever get to take with my mother, but I'm so glad that I put my busy life aside so I could spend some time with my parents. Sure all we did was take a little trip to Tennessee to do some sight seeing, but I will never forget that trip. You see two months later she was diagnosed with over twenty brain tumors that started from lung cancer and 44 miserable days of living at the hospital later, we had to let her die. There was nothing they could do for her. Even though she told us if she was ever in a unconsious state where she couldn't make desisions for herself, she wanted us to do everything we could to keep her alive, there was just nothing left to do to make her not be in constant pain and there was no way that she would ever be able to leave the hospital. So as far as memories go, that little trip to the state of Tennessee where I got to spend the last little bit of time with my mother, will be the best memories I have forever. I'm just so thankful that my father who had an operation in 2004 desided that he would just quit smoking since he was in the hospital for so long, because I can't imgine life without atleast one of them. Moral of the story, life is short and you never know when your time is up, asnd nothing good comes from smoking, so if you love your kids, quit before they make you.
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #257
Unregistered

Talking Re: July Webkinz Reminder, New Contest for Lava Column, Train Set Codes!

OMG!!!! wow thats ALOT of new webkinz. . . . i hope yall know that some of them were MY ideas!! like the calico cat, fox, etc.

yup! so totally cool!! cya all later!!

ps. my fave summer memory. . . . last year i went to my dads, and had the time of my life!!! my dad is the BEST!!. . . well in my opinion anyway. but anyway WAIT! that was 2 years ago. oh sry i lose focus alot. anyway we went to Schlitter Bahn. . . i think i got that rite. well we all know is a water park. and we went to Starbucks EVERYDAY! and i always got a raspberry hot chocolate. and we went to the mall and OH MY GOD!! i must have spent 1,000 dollars or MORE!! i go to my dads 2 times a year sometimes for Christmas other times 4 Thanksgiving or 4 summer or spring break. i luv my daddy a BUNCH!!!! and i miss him all the time. im gonna go to his house in July. i have a lil bro that turns 2 on July 1st!! im so excited. . . . and my bro is a CUTIE!! hes SO adorable and a sweetie! well anyway i better get on Webkinz now. cya all tomorrow!!

i luv LuV LUV Webkinz!! oh! btw Pixie Hollow is so WEIRD!!! peace out!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #258
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

My favorite summer memory is all of last year. Last year was the best summer ever! I had so much fun with my friends, I got a new pool, and I can look back at all the fun I had and smile. (:
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #259

pixar girl is a jewel in the roughpixar girl is a jewel in the rough

My fav. summer memories are the ones spent at Grandma's house! She's British, and is so much fun! I love the 4th of July at her house! lol
pixar girl is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #260

topazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective socks

My favorite summer memory has always been the sleeping in and just playing all day long.
topazz1701 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1238mer = dramatic post, 123blissb waz here, awesome! ljfyle, contestants are great!, great contest you guys!, happy summer!, i want that lava column!, purple cows, summer fun, yellow purple and orange, ~123:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: